You want to know the Truth?

"Alright Bruce, you ready to go?"
He cracked his neck, bouncing up and down slightly in anticipation.
"Yep, I'm ready to die."
I laughed, it felt good to laugh. "Your not going to die, I wont let you."
He scoffed. "I kidnapped you. Your one of Tony's kids now, and I kidnapped you. I think I'm dead an standing."
"I already told you my mother called him and explained to him why we left. The big guy needed to be let loose in a safe environment."
"Yeah, no, still dead."
I rolled my eyes exasperated. "Sure."
Tranforming with Kaalki and Tikki I threw up the tent, and then made a portal in Tonys lab. Bruce said it was ok.
When we walked through carrying a basket of trash and blankets, footsteps thundered down the stairs.
Tony came into view, his hair messed up and clothes wrinkled. The look on his face had me steping back in fear.
"You..." He hissed pointing his finger at us with malice in hus eyes, "Are in so much trouble young lady."
Bruce and I exchanged a look of utter fear.
"Run."

Tonys P.O.V.

"Do you have any idea how worried I was?!"
The two of them were sitting on the couch with thier heads bowed like scolded puppies while I was pacing in front of them. The other Avengers, Carol, Fury and Coulsen were all sitting in the other seats or standing.
"Tony I-"
"No kid. Just... No. You dont get to do this. I understand that your class may not care about you, but I do. We all do, and this is unacceptable. You cant just run off like that! We were all worried sick about you, well, besides the girls, they think you can take care of yourself, but still! All worried!"
"Tony please-"
"No Banner," I snapped. "I understand that you dont have control of the jolly green giant, but it doesnt change the fact that you kidnapped the kid." I turned to Marinette angrily. "And you," I saw her wince and shrink into herself but right now I was to pissed to care. "I dont know what you did or how you did it, but you left. Sonewhere I couldnt find you, and then I get a call from your mother! I was so scared. I was going to have to tell her that her only child was taken by a giant green man with anger problems and a tendency to smash. But then she told me that you were just in paris! How? Explain that to me, right now!"
I took a step towards her, determined to get the truth, but I knew it was a mistake immedietly.
She jumped onto the couch in a defensive position and I was finally able to see her face she had hid.
Tears were streaming down her face in silent rivers, determined eyes scanning the room frantically, taking in everything, from the way the avengers were all reaching for her and to all the possible exits.
I recognized that look. The deep bone chilling fear and that determined and watchful look in her eyes.
Afetr a few seconds she sunk down.
"You want to know the truth Tony?" She said in a hauntingly empty voice. "I'll tell you. I lied. Im always lieing. Im lieing about where I was, about how I got these scars, these bruises. I lie about what I ate, because I dont eat, not always, how I slept, because I dont sleep at all, how I feel, because I dont feel. I lied about my scars. I didnt get them as a civillian, I got them as a superhero. I lied about getting Hydra secrets as Multimouse, because I wasnt Multimouse. I lied about where I was. Where I am. And you want to know why, well, Im Ladybug."
With those dreadful words everyone froze, everyone but Loki, Wanda, Bucky, and Banner. They had to have known.
"I took Hulk and Bruce far away tona desert, somewhere where he could let out his anger, because I wanted to that for him, because no one ever did that for me." She pulled her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them.
"For the last three years Ive been Ladybug. Fighting villians, fighting bullies, fighting the deep dark part of my mind so I wouldnt just give up. And Ive done it alone. My partners, no matter how hard we try, are always killed, and then Im the only one left to fight." Her body shook in silent sobs as Banner wrapped his arms around her, and Bucky walked over. He slid into the seat beside her and pulled her into his chest once Banner let go.
Her whole body shook as Loki stepped in.
Wait a minute, Loki?
"I dont know if you know this, but the things that give her these powers are called miraculous. They are pieces of jewelery that are embeded with tiny gods called Kwamis and it is used to transform into tge heroes. Thor, you know of these."
Thor opened and closed his mouth like an idiot as Loki sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.
"You imbecile. You know what, nevermind. I have taken to healing her whenever she gets hurt from an akuma and I was covering for her. Now that you have pushed her to far Stark, she now must either find out how much she trusts you to help her, or she doesnt trust you and she has to keep you all away."
I sputtered, taken aback, and so did the others, but he cut me off.
"No, you know it's true. You will all go to paris regardless if you'll be making the situation worse. Dont deny it." The look he pinned me with had me shutting up for once.
I gulped loudly. "Your right Reindeer games."
Loki scoffed. "Of course I am, I am always right."
I kneeled at Marinettes feet, ignoring the cold glare Barnes was giving me.
"Kid, I want to help. In any way I can."