Miss me?

Marinettes P.O.V.

"Bah, Im late!" I excalimed, just now looking at my phone and seeing the time.
Loki and I had convinced Tony to give us a five hundred dollar allowance for the little competition between us. Mostly Loki bacause he threatened to just steal it if he didnt.
After that, Loki and I had started talking about fashion, and when I mentioned how I was a designer and have made multiple commisions for Jagged Stone, Clara Nightingale, and even had my work recognized by Gabriel Agreste.
Though, I kept it a secret that I was the famous designer LuckyBug, lets see how long it takes him to figure it out.
When he heard that, he offered to be my model, using his shapeshifting powers for good.
In exchange for his help I would make him his own jacket as himself, on that fit his personality perfectly.
As soon as Tony heard that, he wanted to buy one too, along with Clint, Natasha, Wanda, Sam, Bucky, and Steve.
Thor was more meh about fashion.
So then I proceeded to get everyones measurements, and before I knew it, five hours were past and I needed to be at the airport in ten minutes.
"Why dont you just stay here?" Tony asked.
I sent him a dirty look as I stuffed my stuff back into my bags. "Because my class cant get to the hotel unless Im there. And I would like to see my friends."
Clint stretched out on the couch, putting his feet on Natashas leg. "Why cant you just take another suit to the airport?"
I growled in frustration. "Its bad enough that the pictures of me are going to be circulating throughout Paris, but Id rather be able to enjoy my time here in relative peace."
"I could take you," Loki offered. "I can teleport us there."
Everyone looked at bim with their eyes bugged out.
Sam said astonished, "Someone pinch me, I think I'm dreaming." His statement was followed by a loud screech as he jumped up, glaring at Bucky who held up his hands with a smirk.
"Hey, you said pinch me," he defended.
I laughed, saying, "Tony, can I take a suit and Mopms and a suit. I think that may be the only way I will actually get to the airport in time."
He smiled smugly. "Sure thing kid. But I'll have Happy drop off your stuff at the hotel, so you can just take a suit. I'll have Thor follow you."
Thor looked up, not paying attention at all, looked up confused. "What will I do Stark?"
I smiled sheepishly at him when he looked at me. "Tony would like you to come to the airport with me. Although," I sent Tony a hard look, which he stuck his tounge out in response, "I dont know why, especially since technically, I will have Friday with me." I raised my voice a little, "Right Friday?"
She responded back, "Yes Marinette, I will be with you controlling the suit."
Tony scoffed. "Great, you got my own A.I. against me."
"Not all Mr. Stark," said someone right behind me.
Without thinking, I swung my fist back, twisting my nody as I did so.
Great, another incident like Bucky.
Thankfully, whoever was behind me caught my fist just in time.
I turned bright red, seeing who it was. "Ah, y-you must be Vision. I am so sorry."
Behind me, everyone else was howling with laughter.
He frowned, "Is that a normal reaction for teenage humans such as yourself?"
If possible I turned even redder. "N-no," I stammered out. "Not usually. Most people scream when someone scares them."
Vision hummed. "Interesting."
"Nope, not intresting," I squawked. With those, I walked back to the balcony and grabbed the folded suit hovering and waiting for me.
Speaking softly, lips barely moving I said, "Friday, how long does it take to make the suit cover me?"
The almost inaudible reply from Friday was, "I can push it to three point seventeen seconds."
"One the suit is on hand me controls, kay Friday?"
A yes answered my question.
I discreetly hid the suit pack behind my back and looked back at Thor still sitting down, not getting ready to leave.
Smirking, I called out, catching everyones attention.
"Hey Thor, Im ready to leave, how bout you?"
While talking, I was taking small steps backwards, something Tony noticed, because his eyes widened and he shot me a stern yet terrified look.
"Kid, whatever your thinking about doing, don't do it."
I made a mock offended expression. "Why Tony, you underestimate me."
To Thor, I sent him a teasing smile and said calmly, "Catch me if you can."
With those parting words I whipped around, ignoring the yells and shouts behind me, sprinting the last ten feet before leaping off the edge.
I slapped the suit onto my back, it quickly covering me within seconds.
I had my phone in my back pocket, Kaalkis glasses hooked on the front of my shirt, along with both of the kwamis hidden in my hair.
As soon as the suit turned on, I said, "Friday, power on the boot and hand thrusters."
I got my hand and legs in position, ready for Friday.
Before my command was done, I had already felt the slight jump, signifying that it was on. I flew up, and saw, Tony vaulting off the back of the couch in a mad dash, while Thor was
Already spinning his hammer, ready to go.
The other avengers were in varied degrees of shock, fear, or amusement.
Though Loki might have been the only one amused.
Turning off the right hand thruster, I waved a little before speeding off, laughing to myself.
Sure enough, Thor sped by, trailing behind his hammer.
Eyes narrowing in a challenge, I asked, "Friday, is there any way we can go faster than Thor?"
"Statistically, Thors hammer is faster than even a fighter jet."
I grinned. "Isnt this faster than a fighter jet?"
She absolutely had an amused tone when she answered back, "Yes Marinette, this is faster than a fighter jet, but only if you allow me to turn on the thrusters on your back. But beware, it is a bit more difficult to steer.
I whooped in joy and told her to turn it on, muttering, "Cant be harder than having uncooperative wings."
Within seconds, we were gaining on Thor.
Right then, Friday notified.me saying I was getting a call from an 'Uncle Jagged.'
I groaned, quickly taking it.
The first thing he said was, "Was that an iron man suit Marinette? That is so rock 'n roll!"
I chuckled. "Yes Jagged, that was a suit from iron man. I missed the flight to New York, remember the one I told you about, so yeah, Ive been at Stark Towers for the past five hours talking to Tony and the other Avengers. Currently, I am right behind Thor going to the airport."
There was a pregnate pause before Jagged yelled, "What, from now on you are not to become friends with any other rich dudes that arent rock 'n roll."
I frowned. "Wait, Jagged, Im not actually friends with Tony, I was just-"
"I know what this is! Hes trying to steal my favorite niece and designer away from me! Marinette, you are to leave those Avengers, and you shall come with me. No one will turn my niece away from me!"
There was a dull thud on the line, and suddenly, Tonys voice was speaking.
"Is that Jagged Stone? As in the Jagged Stone? The rock 'n roll king?"
I almost choked in surprise, while Jagged said, "Well duh. Now, as I have already claimed Marinette as my niece, you cant have her."
Tony scoffed. "Oh yeah, well shes here visiting my city, and your nowhere to be found."
"Penny, we are going to New York! Pack your bags, we are getting my niece back from the clutches of that un-rock 'n roll tin can!"
I'm going to guess the stern woman scolding Jagged was Penny, and the muffled laughter was from the Avengers on Tony's side of the call.
Sighing, I just ended the call, texting Jagged saying to just message me later.
Within minutes Thor and I had arrived at the airport.
Even when I tried to be discreet landing, people still took pictures.
I sighed, feeling defeated.
It was bad enough that Paris would know that I was now acquainted with Tony Stark, but now New York would too.
"Friday, please retract the suit."
"I apologize miss Marinette, but I have been given orders not to until your class has guaranteed seen you."
I got angry, but sighed again. This was a battle I would not win against Stark.
I made sure my walk was confident as Thor and I made our way to the baggage claim.
The civillians parted like the red sea for us, Thor walking in front of me.
I was just able to see my class mixed in with another as they waited for thier bags, and once they all saw Thor, each one of their faces lit up.
Deciding to milk it for all it was worth.
I stood next to Thor for a few seconds, letting my classmates see me.
They must not have known it was me because they started to whisper excitedly.
When I knew I got all of thier attention, I had Friday retract the suit.
Just before it retracted, Friday informed me I was to put the suit in my pocket. Tony's orders.
My classes faces all went slack when they saw me, well, besides for my friends.
I had given them a short and sweet summary of what had, and was happening earlier.
I recognized the other class as the class from Midtown High, as I had gotten a file containing some info on the class.
While their expressions were all shocked, only one of them really caught my eye.
If I recall correctly, his name was... Peter? Peter Parker. He was staring at me with bugged out eyes and his mouth literally hanging open.
Deciding on ignoring him, I plucked the hovering suit and calmly put it in my back pocket, as if it were a normal thing instead of something completely new and foreign.
Focusing on my class, I smirked and asked, "Miss me?"

Alrighty, 1736 words. Not bad if I say so myself.
My dad just got home, allowing me to finish this up.
I am really liking how this is going.
Even when she doesnt quite feel this way, she can still put on a brave and cocky front, unbothered by anyone and anything.
I think next chapter will bee mostly Chloes perception on how the class left Marinette behind, and Peters reaction on when he sees Marinette, not only when she shows up in one of Tony Starks suits, but when he sees her.
I might put in Lilas or even Aylas if someone wants me too, even if its just one person.
Again, I have decided on the Spiderbug ship for Marinette.
If you want any other ships for like, Marinettes friends, just tell me. I like most, if not all, ships under the right circumstances.
Have a good night and bug out!🐞🐞🐞