YoU hAvE My cAt?

"Hey Fury, guys." Marinette nodded at the Avengers and plopped into the chair across from Fury. "You have my cat?"
"YoU hAvE My cAt?" Fury mocked before setting a cat carrier on the table.
Marinette gasped in joy and immedietly started to coo at the cat as Carol walked over beside the bluenette.
"Hey kid, you like Goose alright?"
Marinette was beaming as she replied, "Oh yes. Yes I do. Whos a good Goosey? You are, yes you are. Come here my little kitty." She unzipped it before anyone could react and the cat strode out lazily before jumping into Marinettes outstretched arms and settling down, purring loudly.
The petite girl got off and sat down by her friends, as they came to the Towers too, but not the rest of the class, and Midtown was at thier school. The Akuma class was dealing with trouble from both the school board and parents.
Oh how sweet Karma was.
Marinette stayed cuddled next to Luka, who was messing with her hair, while the girls am cooed and fawned over Goose.
About fifteen minutes later Steve, Bucky, and Sam all entered the living room, only Sam sweaty.
Right behind them were the Guardians, Rocket and Groot trailing eight behind them.
Marinette bounced up and dove for her bag, wrangling out three large boxes. "I made these for breakfeast. Eat up."
She set two on the kitchen island and kept one for herself. She held Goose and the box in one hand and reached down to Rocket with the other. Groot grabbed her hand from his place on Rockets shoulder, and climbed on top of her head, settling down in her hair immedietly.
Rocket yawned loudly and thats when the teen girl noticed what he was wearing and squeeled so loud she scared the cat.
"Ohmygodlookathimyoursocutedoyoulikeitisitcomphyisittobigorsmalldoyou likeit?"
"Jeez princess, shut up and hand over the sweets first."

"Yes Peter, Im fine. You want to go there? Sure I'll meet you there. Give me twenty minutes. Yep, see you later Bugboy." Marinette hung up before sneaking over to her friends with Groot on her shoulder.
Gently, she picked up Groot and set him down on Goose, whispering to her friends, "Im leaving to go meet up with Peter. Can you guys cover me? Nat and Wanda know too."
Chloe and Kagami exchanged smirks before nodding.
"Sure thing Bug, just give us all the juicy deets."
She laufhed softly. "Sure Queen. Just cover me, and I to want all the 'juicy feets.'"
Both Chloe and Kagami turned a bright red as the three boys cackled viciously.
"Apparently I need to wear more rainbows, yes girls?"
Without waiting for thier answer the tiny girl flounced away in her Spiderman themed outfit.

"Mm! These are the churros you were talking about? Oh my goodness this is delicious!" Marinette exclaimed loudly before ripping into her third churro without mercy.
Peter just watched her with wide eyes as they both were roaming the streets, just casually eating and shopping.
"Oh my goodness I'm so sorry!"
Marinette turned to help a man who had fallen down after they had bumped into each other, but the man flinched away and scrambled up before fleeing, but not before Marinette heard him muttering some interesting words. 
The two walked for a few seconds more, after exchanging looks, before Marinette stopped and shoved the remaining two churros into his arms. "I forgot my ah, my phone at the churro stand, wait for me here!"
She sprinted through the crowd of people, ignoring the shouts of Peter.

Eddie Brock was confused, and a bit scared too. He didnt kniw where he was, wait, thats not true. He knew he was in New York, but not his New York. His New York didnt have superheroes like the Avengers. Nope, no they didnt.
He was walking forward, nit really paying attention to where he was going, he just had his head down and was walking with everyone else when out of nowhere a massive force in a tiny missile slammed into his side, pushing him into an alley.
He didn't even have time to react until he was un his stomach, arms yanked behind his back and a small foot pressed up against the back of his neck, keeping his face on the filthy ground.
A soft feminine voice uncharacteristically harsh spoke to him, demanding answers.
"Who are you? How did you get here? Why are you here?"
He coughed into the ground, the dust particles kicked up from the commotion. "My 'cough' name 'cough' is Eddie Brock. I am from New York, 'cough' just not this New York. This New York is different. It has the Avengers for gods sake."
He started coughing again as Marinette shoved his face into the ground harder, and snarled out, "How are you here then, and what do you mean? Like a different dimension?"
"Yes! Thats exactly what I mean, like a different dimension!"
The hold the young girl had on him lossened a little before she let him go completely. "I think you need to come with me Monsieur Brock, and meet some friends of mine."
"Excuse me? No, no I will not."
A hard glare from the girl had him tensing, ready for a fight.
"If you are here for the reason I think you are, then you will come with me, and you will comply. Do you understand me Monsieur Brock?"
"No actually, we don't."
With that, Eddie morphed with Vemon and attacked.
Marinette quickly dodged out of the tentacles way and flipped off the wall, landing on the shoulders of Venom. As she called on her transformation with both Kaalki and Tikki, she wrapped her yoyo around the body of Venom, and thats when something unexpected happened.
Venom abandoned Eddie and started climbing up the yoyo as a inky tar blob.
Panicking, she called back her yoyo but Venom stayed with her.
Marinette dropped the yoyo in terror as it wrapped itself around her arm, neck, and upper body. A head morphed from part of it, a large smile filled with razor sharp teeth made up into a permanent smile spoke in a raspy hissy voice. "You and I are gonna have a lot of fun together."

Alright, so 1041 words, and just to be clear, none of the pictures are mine, I found them all on Pinterest/Google.
Its been really nice, especially for the rainy season, so Ive been really busy today, one of our pigs is almost due, in like a week, and we needed to move her into on with smaller openings, so the babys dont escape, so we've been busy making sure its all good, and double checking too.
Its going to be our first litter of pigs, we've already had a lamb born, and ducklings and chickens, lots and lots of them, so we are really excited.😁

Plus its almost my little brothers birthday, so yeah, hes a Halloween baby!

Dont forget to vote and/or comment!

Anyway, sorry about the long wait, again, its been really nice. Hope you all have a great evening and bug out!🐞🕷🐞🕷🐞🕷