Hotels and Shwarma part 2

I walked over to the others with tiny bounces, something everyone noticed and Clint stayed silent.
Kagami did not however. "What has you so excited about Reddi Rakku?"
"We are all sharing a floor!"
Chloe snorted. "Bug, no offence but thats no surprise."
I sent her a mock glare. "No, you guys dont understand. I think, no, I know Tony upgraded us to the penthouse. We all get the whole top floor to ourselves."
Unsurprisingly, Chloe let out an excited high pitch squeels and threw her arms around me.

Time skip because they are boring. (Still Marinettes P.O.V)

We pulled up to the Shawarma place, and Thors face lit up.
He turned to me excitedly, and I nodded.
Thor had once again sat next to me and was questioning me on the bet Loki and I had, which led to me having to explain to the others how that bet came to be.
MJ, as that was what she preferred to be called instead of Michelle, was just amused and wanted to be in on the bet, but I told her this just one between us.
One of the Midtown students, Peter Parker, was especially interested, but once he knew Tony knew about it, he didnt seem as worried.
Strange.
I walked in next to Thor, and the chefs face lit up. "Ah, you must be Marinette! Since there was over thirty people, the whole restaurant is yours!" Thats when he noticed Thor next to me. "Ah, Thor, my favorite customer! Are you here with the class?"
Thor nodded enthusiastically. "Yes, yes I am. Tony said to send the check to him."
The chef laughed. "Ah Thor, if you continue to do the challenge, then there wont be a bill!" He turned to me with bright eyes. "Take a seat anywhere, and feel free to look at the menu."
He bustled away and went into the kitchen, leaving us behind.
We all took our seats, the rest of our class sat at a large table in the back, with a few Midtown, and most of the midtown class sat at multiple tables in the middle while Chloe, Kagami, Luka, Marc, Nathaniel and I sat at a large table in the front.
Thor also sat next to me again, and Clint sat next to Kagami, while MJ, Ned, and Peter sat with us too.
After the servers got all of the other groups, two of them came and took pour orders. Most everyone got regular shawarma, but I noticedThor say, "I would just like the regular, midguardian."
I looked at Thor confused. "Whay is the regular?"
A server cut in before Thor was able to answer. "Is a challenge, the chef gives you a large amount of food, and if you finish it all within ten minutes, you Erin and get to eat for free, along with a fifty dollar fifty card from the price folder, and you even get a free dessert off your choice." The server must have seen the look in my eyes because he laughed. "There's no way you'd even be able to finish half of what the chef prepares, so don't even think about it girly. Besides, you'd have to pay fifty dollars upfront."
I turned to Chloe with a devious smirk and she rolled her eyes and hugged, but fished our her purse and handed me fifty US dollars.
I turned back to the server and grinned. "I'll have whatever that challenge is."
It took about forty-five minutes for therest of the food to be cooked before we for our food, and although I was confident I would be able to finish, it was still a lot of food.
I watched Peters eyes widen as he watched all the food be pulled in front off us. "I have an incredibly high metabolism, and even I wouldn't be able to eat all that."
In reap poner I just leaned back slightly and grinned. Since I had become ladybug, my metabolism had tripled, and after Syren, I was never quite able to eat enough. Tikki said it had something to do with the ladybug cure using a lot of energy or something.
As the last of the food got placed down, Thor turned to me. "Lady Marinette, there is no way such a small midguardian like you will be an able to eat as much as I, a large Asgardian good."
I turned to him with a challenge in my eyes. "What is your record?"
Roots eyebrows furrowed. "I am not sure, Brother Clint what-"
Without looking up, Clint answered, "Seven minutes and thirty-eight seconds. You hold the record for time versus food."
"Time me Chloe, I want an exact time."
It got to be there was so much food that Thor and I had to go to our own tables away from the others, but it was probably for the best.
"Three, two, one, start!"
We started shoveling food into our mouths, and I was so hungry it wasnt even funny.
I didnt eaten breakfest, I barely had any lunch, just a can of soda and a few cookies.
Within six minutes, I had eaten six large plates of food while Thor was just starting his last.
His eyes went comically wide when he saw me push my plate away. "Lady Marinette, how did you eat all of that food? You are miniscule compared to me."
I groaned, "I'm so full! I can eat another bite."
In the end, I took the gift card to a well known craft shop that did indeed sell fabric, and got a large crèpe for our table to share. As we were leaving, I managed to sneak two twenty dollar bills in with the other tips.
When we were walking back to the bus, I felt something strange. Tikki and Kaalki felt it to as I discreetly opened my pirse and looked at them.
One look at them comfirmed my suspicions. A miraculous was nearby.
Looking around, my eyes narrowed on a small pawn shop about two shops away.
"Luka, cover me. I'm be back in five minutes."
He jist barely managed to sputter out a question on why before I was sprinting down, quickly throwing open the door.
I saw an employee just a few feet away wearing a shocked expression and a key in his hand. "Um, can I help you?"
My head snapped towards the cabinet of jewelry, and silently, I strode to it.
The employee chuckled nervously. "Listen, if you're planning on robbing the store, at least let me leave, okay?"
Ignoring him, I pointed to one particular piece of jewelry. "That one. I want that one. If you get it done within thirty seconds I'll pay you thirty bucks."
That seemed to snap the boy out of it and he basically dove over me and unlocked the case, snatching the little accessory before shoving it into my hands. "Fifty bucks now, I'll do all the payments!"
I eyed him warily, handing him a fifty dollar bill. "Make sure its known I didnt steal it."
With that, I fled the building, quickly jumling into the bus.
"Alright everyone, lets go."

Sorry it took so long! I had a really bad case of writers block.
Frankly, it sucks.
I promise, the next chapter will be better.
The pic up top is the new miraculous Marinette got.
No pictures are mine. I found them on google or Pinterest.
Have a great night and bug out!🐞🐞🐞