Fury

No ones P.O.V.

Fury managed to get through the students in record time, managing to get almost all of them done within two hours. The longest interrogation was with Lila, and when she came out she was ghost white and shaking.
But unbeknowest to everyone else, Marinette had a plan. And when she has a plan, you better stay out of her way.
She only told Loki and Carol what she was planning after they caught her sneaking awat for like the seventh time.
Finally, Fury called Marinette over and she strode over with large confident strides, head tilted up, and a smug smile playing on her lips.
Once she sat down she was completly relaxed as she watched Fury take the seat on the opposite side of the table.
She had the face of someone who thought they half the upper hand, and Fury wasnt having it.
"Lets get down to buisness."
"To defeat the huns," Marinette sung quietly under her breath.
"Excuse me? You know what, nevermind. I know your Ladybug. And I want you to retire and let SHIELD handle this Hawkmoth." Fury watched as Marinette hummed and slowly stroked her lips as she thought. She was mocking him and he didnt like it.
"Now how could I be Ladybug?" She teased. "After all, not only am I just clumsy Marinette Dupain-Cheng but Ladybug has been in Paris fighting akumas while I have been here in New York."
Fury turned red in anger. "I know you are Ladybug Miss Dupain-Cheng. I cant prove it just yet, but mark my words I will," he seethed out.
Marinette laughed. "You're right Fury. I am Ladybug," she purred. "You know one of my biggest secrets and I know one of yours. Would you like to what I know?"
Fury got the slightest bit flustered. Only Carol would know and just his luck she was here and already creating a tight bond with the blunette.
"What do you know Miss Dupain-Cheng?"
"First, I want you're written and signed word that you will stay away from Paris unless I specifically ask for you. And then I want your written word that should any miraculous make their way into SHIELDs possesion it will be given to me immeduetly. I am the guardian and the miraculous are my responsibility. Also, no telling the Avengers. I have to know if I can trust them before. You understand, correct?"
Fury nodded as he lifted his eyebrow. "But why should I agree to that? You havent even told me what you know."
Marinette grinned at him, pulling a recorder out of nowhere. Gently placing it onto the table she said, "Right here I have recorded information of some Hydra secrets. Secrets SHIELD doesnt know. In exchange for this and my silence you will agree to my terms, which now include looking into my class, something you will personally oversee as I want it done quickly and effectively. I want them all nailed with everything possible. Think of it as a personal favor from you to me. Oh! And then once Hawkmoth is defeated my teammates and I have the option to join SHIELD and possibly even the Avengers if we are qualified for it." Marinette paused. "Do you know out yet."
"Good, well, regarding my class Chloe Bourgeois and Nathaniel Kurtzberg are the exception. I want my class and my principle investigated too. I know for a fact that my principle is either stealing or misusing school money and using it for himself. My teacher victimizes bullys and takes bribes and blackmail from students parents, or even students themselves. As for SHIELD-"
She was cut off by Fury. "You know what, no. It doesnt matter what you know. Nobody is going to believe a sixteen year old child!"
Marinette reeled back shocked before settling her expression into a calm mask. "You might want to reconsider that Monsier, I know how you lost that eye."
"I lost it in a battle," he said firmly.
Now a smirk was battling on her lips. "Twas a cat."
"Twas nothing Miss Dupain-Cheng."
A large grin overtook her face and her eyes twinkled with mischief as she lifted up her large bag and silently emptied out the contents.
"Care for some toast Nick?"

Furys P.O.V.

She knew.
She knew she had me.
She knew she had me right where she wanted.
Damn Carol and this sweet likeable bluenette.
And how the hell did she know about Goose!?
And what could she possibly want with him?!
I had no choice. I wasn't even able to fight back.
It wasnt a fair fight, and I told her as such.
She only replied with, "Lifes not fair Fury. Deal with it."
I was not only slaughtered, but by a child at that.
I was slightly impressed.
But still, fuck toast.

798 words! Short, yes but I really wanted to publish this as it was one of the scenes I have been waiting to publish from the very beggining!
I love how Marinette was absolutely confident and unmoved about how he knew her secret identity. And how has no-one figured out the others yet?! Is she really that much of Ladybug that its that obvious?!

Im the author and I'm in disbelief that no one has figured it out yet!

Anyways, have a fabulous night and bug out!🐞🕷🐞🕷🐞🕷
October 4th 9:18 p.m. 2021 Hawaii time