Silence

Absolute silence.

Nobody is moving.

Did Julia put something in the food or maybe I'm just hearing things.

"Snowy did he just ask what my favourite colour is?"

"Uh-huh yes he did"Snowy answered and I could feel that she is also shocked.

"When you look at him do you maybe notice anything weird or unusual"I asked my wolf again still with my mouth hanged open and my eyes looking as if they are about to pop out of their sockets.

"No he seems to be in his senses" she answered.

"Olivia are you okay?"I felt his voice asking in a distance and I snapped out of it.

"Y-yeah I am fine,just surprised"He nodded his head and nobody said anything from there.He continued to eat his food as if nothing happened.

"White"I said after some time.

"What?"Ryder asked and his face looked confused.

"You asked what my favourite colour is,white is my favorite colour"I grabbed my fork and continued with my eating.

"Why is it your favorite colour?"he sound really curious.

"Because it match with everything.It is a soft colour.It is also calm and represent innocence and purity.It is also the colour of snow and I love snow"I actually said so much than I intended to.Hope he doesn't Think I am being forward or anything.

"I don't like the snow"I looked at him shocked about his confession.I mean who doesn't love the snow.

"Before you start saying anything else I have my reasons.I don't actually like the cold and the snow comes with it so that is why"make sense.

"But there are so many things that can make you fall in love with the snow ,not including the cold of course"he raised an eyebrow at my statement.

"Okay then, convince me to fall in love with the snow"he said that as if I wouldn't be able to do it.

Okay then mister.

"You can build a snowman"I Said that with a biggest smile on my face.

He looked at me as if I've grown two heads and started to laugh out loud.

Wait he is laughing.

Like actually laughing.

God his laugh is beautiful.I don't know if that is a thing but I am making it a thing.I feel like I can listen to him laugh all day everyday.

"I think I am way too old to build a snowman, don't you think"he asked while smiling after his laugh.

"Age is just a number and nobody is going to judge you for having fun"

"You mean nobody in this pack is going to judge their Beta building a snowman in the snow while collecting sticks for the arms and holding a carrot for the nose of it?"he asked leaning back on his chair.

I started laughing imagining how funny that might actually be.It might be the best joke of the pack.

I stopped laughing and I saw that Ryder is looking at me with a smile while still leaning back on his chair.

What is wrong with him today?.

I picked up my juice and brought it to my lips ,while drinking it I remembered how we just had a conversation and how we laughed just now and I started choking on my juice.

I felt hands rubbing my back as I choke.Once I have regained my posture I noticed that Ryder has now stood up and has his hand on my back .

The feeling of his hand on my back is very calming and nice.

"Are you okay?"he asked looking very concerned.

I was just choking not dying.

"I know, I just got a little worried"

I said that out loud didn't I?

"Yes you did"he said while going back to his sit.

After we were done eating,we cleaned out the table and now we are heading to sleep.we climbed the stairs and stood at the end of them as we are now going in different directions.

"Thank you for tonight"I said after a few moments of silence.

"I should be the one thanking you.I haven't enjoyed eating dinner and actually laugh in a while"something about what he said just makes me want to give him a hug.

But I restrained myself.

"Good night "I said while giving him a little smile.

"Good night Olivia"he said back with a little nod.

Then we both went to our respective rooms.

.....................

Words 1352

Cindyyy