three. pleasure to meet you.

003.

PLEASURE TO
MEET YOU

: ̗̀➛

Mike was very chatty on their way towards biology he was actually a very nice person to be around, Alena was still apprehensive but being with Mike took her mind of it.

When they got to class there weren't too many people there Alena went and spoke with the teacher while Mike took his seat.

"Hello I'm Alena Swan I recently transferred here".

"Ah yes Alena Bella's sister right she was in my bio class last year, I'm Mr Banner great to have you there's an empty desk at the back if you would like to take a seat there" he seemed nice enough.

Alena walked to the back of the class and sat down Mike turned and gave her a reassuring smile.

Then so swiftly and quietly Edward Cullen walked in and took a seat at an empty table on the first row, he moved so fluidly and precisely if you hadn't of been looking you wouldn't have noticed his arrival.

After this silent interruption Mr Banner began talking.

As the teacher began going through the details of mitosis Alena began to zone out doodling mindlessly on her notebook every so often looking up to glance at Edward, his hair was damp from the driving rain and he looked like he belonged on a movie set.

As Alena got caught up in her thoughts a certain phrase from the teacher caught her attention.

"Okay class grab the equipment in your lab pairs and get started".

Oh god no not a practical.

She was hoping she could just sit and doodle and no one would notice maybe just maybe she could get away with it.

Alena didn't look up in case she made eye contact with the teacher and he forced her into partner work.

"Would you care to be my lab partner".

She looked up startled to see where this mysterious voice came from. It was Edward stood there so perfectly his golden eyes staring down back at her.

"Um yeah uh sure" a bit perplexed she agreed and they gathered their equipment.

Edward knew what he was doing was wrong, completely wrong. After what happened with Bella he couldn't bare the thought of history repeating itself.

Knowing this he still found himself standing at her desk asking to be her lab partner.

"So your Alena Swan" his voice was irresistible as he spoke- no she couldn't do this he was out of bounds completely.

"Yep that's me and you are?".

"Sorry, how rude of me to not introduce myself I'm Edward Cullen" he flashed his rather white teeth along with a perfect smile. She was stunned to say the least.

He pushed the microscope towards her and she took a look to distract her from staring "Prophase" she was very confident in her answer.

"Mind if I check?" What did he not trust her judgement.

"You think it's wrong?" She tried to make it sound teasing but she was slightly offended.

"Prophase" a smug smile spread over Alena's face.

They went on like this back and forth for the rest of the four slides till they had completely finished.

Once they were done there was no option but to talk, something Alena did not want to do especially due to the elephant in the room.