Harryween Night 1

Start from the beginning

"Well, that's a surprise

"Well, that's a surprise." I laughed. I walked out in the hallway and saw the rest of the band dressed as the other characters. "You look good, H. You almost look as hot as me."

"Almost? Darling, I am hotter than you."

"Don't be daft, H. I'm the hotter Dorothy."

"Daft? Yeah you definitely spent way too much time with my family."

"I want a picture of my Dorothy's. Get closer." My mom instructed.

Harry pulled me in closer by my waist and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "I love you, Dorothy." He whispered, right before looking into my mom's iphone camera. After snapping a couple of pictures, Anthony then led us to the Wizard Of Oz backdrops and let me tell you, I was impressed.

"This is amazing, H. How did you come up with this?"

"It was all you, darling. Remember the time we were in the tour bus during the beginning of tour and I said that I wanted to wear the red shoes and you told me that I'd look amazing in them?" I nodded my head as the memory flashed in my head. "Well I called Harry and he said that it would be a great idea so here I am."

"Well first of all you do look amazing in the red shoes and second of all I want to do is rip this dress off of you." I whispered the last part in his ear and watched as his cheeks become even more pink.

"I'll see you in the front row, right?" Harry asked, before heading towards the stage.

"Of course, baby. Just like the old times."

I dropped my parents off near the VIP section before heading towards the front of the stage. I was skeptical about leaving my parents with Olivia and Jeff, but I just told them not to talk to them about anything. They were confused, but agreed.

I watched as Harry pranced around the stage in his dress. He was feeling himself more than usual tonight and to be honest, it was turning me on. Seeing him move his body to the beat of the music, swaying his hips, and gripping the mic stand made me go crazy.

I can already feel the wetness growing in my lower region, but I had to contain myself until the show was over or else the whole arena would know about how much I want to take Harry right here, right now.

Things were starting to calm down, but as soon as I heard the first chords for kiwi, I knew I was done for. This has never happened before, I've never gotten so horny during a show where I wanted to grab Harry by his hair and drag him into the dressing room. Maybe I've thought about it once or twice, but I've never acted on it.

The eye contact he gave me during the song made me go nuts. The butterflies were flapping their wings all over my body and I swear I could faint from how hot it was getting.

Harry knew what he was doing, the smirk he had throughout the whole song showed it. He grabbed the water bottle and stood right in front of me. He poured half of the bottle straight onto the top of my head and the arena went wild. I looked up at him with a shocked look and all he did in response was point at my lower region and winked. He continued to splash the fans behind me and I knew this was his way of telling me that it was on.