'' Okay....so what your friend was thinking while getting angry?''

God!!.who I asked for help. I was better by myself. Now, I will have to tell him every detail.

'' See Chim, He was Kinda Jealous.....maybe....you know...a teeny tiny bit!!..'' I said and eyed him attentively.

'' OHH!!.I get it now.....Your friend himself wanted to seduce his own friend....yess...that is the thing.....Yes Taetae...see, I got you a solution...tell your friend to seduce his friend...then he will not feel jealous!!''

Park Jimin has seriously lost his last brain cells. Kim Taehyung?....why didn't you make some better friends??..Wait....I have better friend too....JK is the best one can get....wait....why am I thinking of him now......Leave my mind for some damn minutes JK otherwise I will make you pay the rent.

'' But Hyung said, may I am falling for JK!!''

Shit!!...what I said.....Jimin is looking at me like he has seen some ghost.....I think his eyes will come out of its socket. I need to speak before he faint....but shit!!...why am I not able to say something....did the cat got my tongue....

''I-I mean m-my friend I-is falling for h-his friend...you know.....'' I tried to defend myself.

''Wait.....you are lying Taetae......You were talking about yourself this whole damn time.....Fuck...You tried to hide it from me?....... from your Chim?? You didn't consider me as a trustable person?...I can't believe it....for these years, I was thinking that I am your best friend....your soulmate??''

Jimin is really dramatic. Now I will have to deal with his useless tantrums...God, what happened? am I not your favourite anymore?....Why do you want such a beautiful and sexy boy to struggle this much?....I will get wrinkles. Help me....please!!

''No Chim....I was going to tell you once I understand my own feelings. I don't know what I am feeling then how can I tell you?....Hyung also made me even more confused. He gave a whole ass long lecture on jealousy. He said when we feel jealous, that means we are falling for them.....what will I do now Chim?....How will I know what the hell all this is?'' I was on the verge of crying.

'' Its okay Taetae....I got you. I am here, don't worry.'' He came to me ang hugged me. I really need it at the moment so I hugged him back. Once done, he sat on the bed beside me and spoke again-

''I will tell you how to know what you are feeling. Just do as I say.''

'' Thanks Chim.....But what will I have to do?''

'' They says that we are in love, When we see them, every other thing fades away and we can only see them, slow romantic music start to play in the back ground, flowers start to fall on us and our hairs fly slowly with air. They also say that our heart beat in sync with them.So now, we only have to test whether all this happens with you too or not?'' Jimin is Genius, I knew it that I have made the best persons as my friends. So now, I know what I have to do.

we both sit there facing each other and made the whole plan. Tomorrow I am gonna call him and ask him to come to a park. Everything will be decided after that.

_________________________-

NEXT DAY-

I was waiting for JK in the park. We chose a couple park to test our plan. I was standing there nervously fiddling with the hem of my sweater while Jimin was hiding behind the tree I was standing under. About a few minutes later, I saw JK come running towards me, I was so nervous that I looked towards Jimin and he showed me a thumps up to encourage me.

I was not able to focus on anything. I saw if everything faded...but no, everyone was present there. I turned my head to look around the whole place but every single thing was there in its place.

'' Hi Tae.....Why did you called me here urgently?....Is everything all right?'' JK's voice made me flinch and I immediately looked at him and became even more nervous. He was panting hardly like he came here leaving his every work behind. I think I shouldn't have said him to come as soon as possible, Coz maybe, that scared him that something was wrong.

I once again looked towards Jimin who gestured me to go on.

''Umm.....Y-yeah!!..I am fine. I-I just w-wanted to c-come here and j-jimin was not free so I c-called you!!''

''Ohh!!.I thought something is wrong....Let's sit then.'' He pointed towards a bench and I nodded. We went there and as we were about to sit I said,'' umm....I am thirsty.....can you bring me water?''

'' Of course Tae, You sit here....I will just be back.''

He ran to take water for me. Time to notice second thing.....Romantic music in background and flower shower!!

I looked towards Jimin and he encouraged me again and I noticed JK coming towards me with a water bottle. I tried to hear the music in background very carefully. What if the Music sound is very slow??

''You piece of shit!!''

''Asshole"

''Slut''

''You fucking son of a bitch!!''

Wait......I was to hear some romantic music, why I am hearing these curses?.....What the fuck is happening. I looked around and till then JK also came close to me.

''What is happening here?....All this commotion?''

'' Ohh..There are some boys fighting over there. I think its not that good of a place to hangout.'' He said handing me the bottle and I opened it to drink so that I can wet my dry throat.

''Yeah!!.may be''

Now the last thing!!..flower shower...

I looked at Jk once again very carefully waiting for the flower shower. He looked at me awkwardly.

''What happened Tae, Is there something on my face?'' he asked touching his face to clean if there was something.

'' Don't touch your face....let me see....and don't ask questions....'' I shut him up and he looked at me weirdly but he sat there looking around.

I waited for the flower shower but what came made us close our eyes. Suddenly, the air started blowing fast like a storm was going to strike the city. The dry leaves that were on the ground started to fly along with the sand.

What the fuck.....flowers were gonna fall on us and here, we are fighting with these dirt and clouds. Jungkook stood up pulling me along with him. He hold me close to himself and hid my face in his chest to prevent dirt and sand from entering my eyes.

He was holding me so tight that I can hear his heartbeat. I remembered Jimin saying thing about heartbeat synchronization. I tried to hear our heartbeat together while he was trying to get both of to the car.

'' Don't open your eyes Tae, This sand can harm your eyes.'' He said and I just nodded and gulped.

.

.

.

My heart was beating in sync with his heart!!

_________________________

So.....how's that?

please vote and comment.

I purple you💜