''Of course....That's my favourite.'' Taehyung agreed excitedly.

The brunette stopped his car in front of a café. They both walked inside and sat at the corner table. After a few minutes, a waitress came their to take their order. She eyed the brunette and licked his lips.

'' What would you like to have, sir?'' She asked in a seductive tone and smiled flirtiously. The blue haired male noticed her actions and his blood boiled at that. He wanted to pull her hairs and smack his face that has a ton of makeup. The brunette told her their order and thanked her and she walked away but the blue haired boy was still fuming in anger. He wanted to break all the things around him but controlled himself.

The same waitress came back with their order and the blue haired boy noticed that she had opened the upper two buttons of her shirt which was showing her cleavage and her lipstick was even more dark. The blue haired male wanted to puke at that.

The waitress bend down to place their order on the table and looked at the brunette whose mouth was watering at the tempting site of delicious Japchae. He didn't spare a single glance at the waitress but the waitress's unprofessional actions made the blue haired boy more angry.

'' You don't need to come again with the bill, send someone other with it.'' The blue haired boy said in a cold voice which made the waitress a little disappointed but she nodded anyway. The brunette was also looking at the blue haired boy's bold statement. He was confused too as he didn't know what just happened that ruined the other boy's mood.

''Do you always come here to eat?'' Taehyung asked blankly.

'' Yeah.....their food taste more homely.'' The brunette replied innocently.

'' You will not come here after today.'' The blue haired boy said sternly making the brunette confused.

''Why?....What happened?....Don't you like the food?'' he asked.

'' Don't question me, Do as I say.'' Taehyung said blankly and the other gulped.

we are not even together yet and he is ordering me like a boyfriend....what will he do once that happen.

'' O-Okay.....as you say.'' The brunette nodded and the blue haired boy started eating. They ate in silence and the brunette was confused why the other was behaving like that. Once they finished, a different waiter came with the bill. The brunette paid it and they both headed out.

The car ride was silent after that, but it was not a comfortable one as the brunette was thinking why the other behaved like that?......Did he do something to offend him, but he couldn't think of anything.

The blue haired male was also confused. He was trying to figure out why did he react like that? Why did he got angry when that waitress was trying to flirt with his friend. The more he was thinking, the less he was getting answers.

They both reach home and when the brunette turned to talk to him, the blue haired male walked away without saying anything. Now the brunette was confirmed that the other is mad at him. He mentally scolded himself for something which he himself don't know.

_________________________________

'' Didn't you enjoyed talking to Mrs Sanderson a lot , Joonie?''

When Taehyung entered his apartment, he found his Hyung once again scolding his husband who was standing there with his head hung low.

'' But I don't say anything when you talk so sweetly to that new neighbour JK.'' Namjoon replied back.

'' Are you comparing that bitch to my Kid?'' Jin was very angry now.

'' I didn't mean that Baby...'' Namjoon tried to defend himself.

'' What you said and did, I understand that very well....Don't you dare talk to me now.'' Jin scoffed angrily and went inside his room and closed its door loudly.

Namjoon stood there still looking at their room's door. He was scolding himself for talking back to Jin, now he will have to sleep on the couch. He sighed to himself and turned to go to the kitchen when he noticed Taehyung standing there.

''Ahh...Taetae....you are home....come, Go freshen up and come to the kitchen quickly. We have to make the dinner today as your Jin Hyung is not gonna do that. And he will not let me enter the kitchen alone as he says that I can burn down his precious kitchen.'' Namjoon said and Taehyung chuckled.

'' Sure Hyung, I'll be back in a few...'' He said and run towards his room. He came back to the kitchen after some time. They both started to prepare dinner.

'' You guyz are always fighting like kids. What happened this time, Hyung?'' Taehyung asked while peeling vegetables.

'' They are not Fights kitten.....That is love. He loves me so much that he becomes jealous if he sees me talking sweetly to someone other than him or Someone trying to flirt with me. When we love someone, we want his all attention and time to us only. We don't like if someone try to do what you want to do for them. A little jealousy in a romantic relation is undoubtedly natural......we felt jealous in such moments because of our sense that a cherished connection we have with another person is threatened, and our fear that our loved one may find someone else to replace us.''

Namjoon looked at Taehyung who was confused and lost in his own thoughts.

'' Why am I telling you all this....you will not understand this until you start loving someone.'' Namjoon said and patted the blue haired boy's head and continue to prepare dinner leaving a confused Taehyung in a roller coaster of thoughts.

What I did today at the café..., was that jealousy?...but how it could be. We are just friends, he is a nice and sweet person who cares for me and make me feel special, but there is nothing romantic between us... But if that is true, then why did I reacted like that. Was I really insecure?...Insecure of what?....Losing a friend?....but when someone talk to chim or try to seduce him like that waitress tried to seduce JK, I never had reacted in a way I reacted today.

.

.

.

Am I really falling for him?

_______________________________________

One more update for today....so enjoy.

Please Vote and comment.

I purple you💜.