Party 2.0

Skeppy was doing something but wouldn't tell you. You turned to see bbh still making cupcakes and the kids were making something else but soon mumza came down and said "i believe its time for a girls day out in the flower field ive all ready told techno where we'll be and hes ok with it"

You looked hat her a little confused but before yiu could say anything you were dragged out the house and heading to the flower field you turned your head to techno giving you a wave and then after a thumbs up soon Kristin came to a stop they did up the part were nikkis pond links in and the flowers were neatly placed everything mumza left for about 5 minutes and came back with a bunch of flowers nikki's eyes glistened and she said "lets make flower crowns they'll look so cute"

Mumza handed you both some flowers and you got to making the flower crowns with nikki she had a new top on that was lavender so you finished the multi coloured crown and pick up the purple tulips and some blue flowers and started to make her flower crown she had finished her first one and you had to to about 3 more flowers till nikki's was done but that didn't take too long to do you placed it on her head and continued to make them mumza left again but she finished the flower crown she was making you just thought she was getting more flowers as she was but also doing something else but you couldn't care less at this point you were having a fun time with nikki making flower crowns you had a good 12 flower crowns made within an hour mumza came back with a bunch more flowers and said "sorry in a bit late i was replacing the flowers i picked so they'll grow back so we can continue making flower crowns"

She reaches for your head before patting it and removing her hand after 3 pats you all got to making flower crowns again for the fun of it