King

3 hours later Phil came up and woke techno up and told him "mate i heard the king was coming to visit today"

Techno said "well how is this my problem"

Phil looked at him and said "im warning you incase anything happens because humans are untrustworthy"

Techno nodded in approval and phil left not long later the moon was rising into the sky now. so techno carried you back in and put you in bed and climbed in toohe cuddled you protectively and fell asleep 3 hours later you woke up and decided to stay there longer techno woke up not to long after and hugging you tighter you said "morning techno"

He just stayed there phil came and said the king was here he saw you and techno being attached to you he laughed and helped you and said to you "go get changed ill deal with him"

He throws one golden apple to you as breakfast and you went into the bathroom to get changed you heard Phil and techno leave you put on your usual but with ripped jeans and left your room and put a note on it that said "went down to nikki"

And left not even 10 minutes later techno was down but talking to wilbur and you were talking to nikki then mumza came down and hugged all of you and said the king will be looking around so lock up anythings you dont want him to see you asked her "mumza can you lock my room because i dont want people i bearly know in it"

Kristin replied "yea sure anyone else because im locking mine and phils too"

Nobody said anything she said she'll be back in a few and left not to long later shroud tubbo ranboo tommy and phil was down mumza came down and shroud begged her to sing so she did it was so calming you and shroud cuddled into her techno on the other side of you you started to fall asleep mumza kept going soon the king heard it and went to see who was singing phil turned to him and went "shhhhhh"

The king caught on and sat down wilbur got his guitar and started to play to the melody that mumza was singing nikki fell into a deep sleep next to wilbur shroud and you were partly awake mumza was stroking your ears again

Mumza and wilbur stopped doing it but most were asleep or talking quietly among themselves techno wast talking with wilbur while tommy tubbo and ranboo were being stupid you were cuddling techno while he was talkung wilbur asked who the man was techno said the king and wilbur wanted to ask him questions so he went off techno told you "lets go upstairs in peace"

You nodded and told phil where you were going you went upstairs with techno and were sharpening weapons making more arrows too most was out because its shopping day some weren't big fans of this day but others loved it techno after sharpening his axe said "wanna go to the shops and get some cookies and cake were running out"

You smiled and said "ofc i do who doesn't like sugar"