Battle

The next day

They all were up early but you you were sleeping like there's no tomorrow and when someone tryed to get u out of bed you said in a stern tone " touch me or try to remove me from here I'll skin you" you gave them a death glance and smiled and went back to sleep to tired to even have a glance of the person

Techno pov

Omg what the fuck that was so threatening but went back to cute as soon as it finished like man what the hell
Protect at all cost........
Stay. Dont leave
Sit on chair
Wait
Was all the voices were saying to techno so he listened and sat on the chair and waited he left to get a book but came back and about 4 hours later

You started to wake up and saw a shadow and grabbed a knife from under yoir pillow it was more of a sword you put it down realising its techno he saw the whole thing comfused why you sleep with a weapon but deosnt question it and said "you told me that you would skin me if i woke you up so he left you sleeping" you get a little worried and apologise for that he said it was fine and because he never lied to you ypu believed him

( also because im making it winter they only get sun for about 2 hours)

So its already darkish so you asked him to leave for a sec so you could get changed he did it only took about 2 minutes so you grabbed his hand and pulled him into the room he went along with is and you dragged him to the ladder goimg to the roof you let go and told him to follow you up there so he did and you sat on the roof with him and he showed you the stars

you heard people talking saying they were going to attack in 5 minutes so you rang a bell that told people there was enemy's so you got the armour and weapons from the roof and didn't fly so there was the suprise that they did not know you mad it look like you and techno was being goofy on the roof running around on it

they saw you and because non of your animal features were shown they yelled at you that set of techno you both played dumb and looked around and you ran into techno they started to yell and they said they were coming to save you you yelled back you dont need to be saved they didn't believe you so you rang it again so the hybrids got in there places and waited it out when the door swung open the first few got a fright but carried on and one screamed so all the rest ran down to help you and techno rushed down when you got away from your room on the 3 floor you ran to the second and one spots you and tells you you are going to be save you grabbed a microphone and yelled stop into it everyone was froze you told them to go either side of each other to see the teams you sat on the chair up there techno had his axe out so did you all the hybrids respect you because you aways help all of them. The humans said to get away from pig man ( techno) you yelled again say you weren't human and there dumb and you took off you hood to revile your fox ears they were shocked and while that happened all of the hybrid flead to the second floor you and techno on the stairs you looked at shroud to see they hurt him you told him to come to you and yelled at the microphone at them saying "what the fuck you fucking hurt a child a child you dumb arse thats like you going to there house and harming the children in there" they were frozen in place realising they hurt a fucking child one murmured something you yelled speak louded they yelled back sorry this got you more mad and said "is sorry gonna fix the scars and the trauma that he just witnessed" they got mad and stormed up both stairs you told everyone to the roof you and techno stayed behind to help everyone leave safely they almost pinned you to a wall techno ran and killed them he saw they took your axe and philza thrown your sword down that was under your pillows you yelled "thanks dadza get everyone out will ya" he knodded his head and flew out there was still alot of people and only you and techno a group kept pushing you to the end and there was a drop and they pushed you down in a panic you spreaded your wings out to stop you falling they were shocked your cape was now shining in to moon light techno saw everthing and got mad and thought no more mercy and started killing so you did the same but you heard music and you started to hum to the tune of it and started to dance and kill people in grace never getting a drop of blood on your outfit after 50 minutes there was only 10 left philza, tommy, Kristin, tubbo and ranboo joing still pissed about the shroud incident everyones wing's were spreaded to max as they all killed in grace there was one left you went for them even though you put the sword back in the case they were on the floor below you so you jumped and within a second he was dead no blood was on you still only a few cuts on your arms and one across your nose but you were fine with that you and techno got healed up after dragging every last one of there body's out to other pile that you were all gonna set fire to so you did that and most were down by the heat you and techno was messing around with the reminding of the dead body's one was still a little bit hurt but not dead while you and techno were messing around you gave him a hig the hight different's was amazing but he hugged back you blushed but he didn't notice that you both started chatting because you have to wait for the fire to die down abit before putting another dead body into it you got some cleaning things and handed techno a mop to help clan some of the blood of the floor the blood still being walm was unusual but you carried on buy pittung the remaining bodys in a pile the half dead half alive was still watching them dance and be stupid he released that they didn't want to fight but had no choice or be hurt themselves and that they weren't monsters they were just misunderstood almost all the blood on the floor was gone tommy said they needed two more so you both grabbed completely dead people a pit it in the rest was sitting in the warmth of the flames while you and techno were dancing to music because you were like bestie's but both had feelings for the other one but they didn't notice so the kept on being stupid and he asked you if your wings were soft you nodded your head and said "you can feel them if you want" he nodded his head in response you took your cape of and sat on the floor and relaxed your wing so it would be extra soft and not tence he was so suprised but just kept petting the wings in amasement they were that soft he said "there really soft like your ears" you laughed at that and said "well i the lab they tryed shampoo and other thing on your wings to make them softer they didn't release they were soft if they left them how they were". You tilted your head back and he booped your nose that made you sneeze you asked him because it was almost clean if you can go to the fire now he said "yes" and went with you. You grabbed your cape and put it one and ran out and sat next to philza.