New People

As you walked away you heard the kids say there names the girls voice said "im Abbie and they are called bobby"

You kept that in mind but when you got to your room and unclipped your cape there was a knock on the door you opened it to be bbh, skeppy, Abbie and Bobby you looked confused until bbh said "we only have one spare bed in are room could you help us please i know it late but its confusing"

You nodded grabbing your cape and walked with bbh to his part of the house he lived in only 2 doors down from you you entto skeppy pulling out a bed frame with a mattress on it it had a pillow but no blanket so you told the kids to "sleep on the same bed tonight and we'll get you your own one's tomorrow here"

You gave them shrouds old clothes that fits them and put them both on the bed before covering them in your cape thats big long and extremely fluffy you left for a second and pulled out two thin blankets that are used in the summer when you go onto the roof and sleep you said "if you wake up cold just enter my room two doors down in the corner and hop into my bed and I'll put my wing over you it works well or climb into bhh and skeppys bed either one will do i have techno in my room sleeping so if he wakes up just say your cold and ill tell him this might happen ok hes the pig man "

They both nodded and bbh patting your head said" thank you muffin for the help and for everything also thanks for bringing these two cute muffins back to I'll take great care of them both"

You nodded before leaving you went bavk to your room and techno was in there you told him what was happening he nodded and before you knew your pajamas were thrown at you and you got dragged into the bathroom you put them on and walked out the door techno left the door a little open incase the kids decided to come in he picked you up in a bridal carry put you in bed climbing under himself and he was cuddling you you turned you head kissed his forehead and said "goodnight techno love you"

He said "night y/n love you more"

You giggled but soon fell fast asleep after it didn't take techno long to fall asleep knowing your safe