Invited

News of the land spread like wild fire so more and more people flooding in it opens at 12 and closed at 7 and because it was crowded people from all over came to see. Y/n never like people since they got kidnapped but this is a whole other level of people just trying to get pictures and to see us and some even laught so you all went to the military base and asked them to cut the flower field out so they could be at peace they agreed and said they would make a fence you all thanked them and bid them a good night.

Y/n pov

Finally peace no humans but in tired your eyes are heavy not having a nap in the day really starting to bother you

As soon as they got to the flower field y/n went to your usual spot and instantly fell asleep. Philza let out a little giggle as nobody expected that you would fall asleep that fast.
(Nobody in this group is related only tommy and shroud is).

The next day around 6:30 they started to fence off the flower field and told the others if they didn't want to be bothered to go there so all the people on the not to bother list came here it was only a small hand full but luckily the fence was finished by 10 so they put up signs saying dont bother and no entry so they would be left alone so by 12 a people started to flood in and you hear whispering about a government coming here. You turned to phil and asked who they were because you spent so long in there the only things you knew was the basics like speaking walkin ect.
P

hil explains and you said "they sounds boring" that made techno laugh alot as phil said you'll understand one day you looked at him and said "nope not in a million years" you kept listening to them and they said "tomorrow this is closing so the government could come. You told phil he said its fine that means its going to be peaceful tomorrow. You purked up in excitement saying finally sleep.

Shroud starts to pull at your top and said "he want up" pointing to the sky phil said he'll do it you wanting to go said me too so phil picked up shroud and took off so soon after you followed about 20 feet away from the ground you were speaking to phil for 10 minutes shroud wanted down now so they all gliding down shroud as soon as touching the ground went to brag to tommy about what just happened you noticed the waterfall and bet philza you could get there before him so he said "bet" so techno said

3

2

1

Go

You went as high you could get and did a Swan dive all the extra speed pulled you yo first place

Techno pov

Omg such tactics and such grace how is that possible

She starts to laugh saying "catch up old man" they both raced back but by 20 seconds y/n won. She went extatic by it.

Soon it got to 6 one hour left before it shuts so people start to walk away. You say "peace tomorrow fuck people and there rules"

Techno pov

So cute how can she be both cute but threatening like woman how. The voices seem to like her to but all they are chanting is bread..
Bread
Bread
Bread
Over and over again.

"Techno you good." y/n said calmly. He said the voice are annoying him. A bit shocked he had voices you asked "what are they doing to annoy you" he said "chanting bread over and over again". You let out a little giggle and asked "why bread out of everything" he looked at you and went "dunno"

Techno pov

Omg shut up voices like why bread like are you doing this just to annoy me or because you want bread
Just to annoy you its funny

It late now and they just at berries that they were given and they were telling stories on when they were human they asked you you explained "all you really remember is being took and listening to a thing called music you believe its called". They looked shocked but they remembered you were one of the 2 people they took first.
It was late they sat in a circle and kept telling stories you were next to phil and techno so slowly you fell asleep and was leaning on phil he layed you down and put your head on his leg and pet your ears while listening to tommy tell a story about 3 hours later they were all sound asleep the guards that potroled night aways saw your group in the almost same place every night and walked passed the next day most were awake but you and shroud the guards came and gave food to you and said the government was coming today and said he might speak to them but if they didn't answer its fine and left about 10:00 am he showed up and he started to walk around and saw you flying and you did a flip and phil came up to you saying that "people are here" so she went down.

the government asked the guard about that he explain everything about the group and said they could go and see them but some might hide or not talk he nodded and starts to walk towards your group. You where talking to techno when you saw something approach the gate you told techno so you when to tell the others that where near you said "i dont wanna speak to them i dont like humans" they said you dont have to if you feel uncomfortable go to the water fall you said "ok" as they appear phil went to say hello you looked at the rest that looked at them and went to say hi you stayed behind techno as he got up the government was asking about what happened when they were took the rest told him and he asked about you they explained you ant good with people and that you only know them because you shared a room with shroud or you would of spent the days alone in the flower field. He tryed to say hi but you hid again behind technoblade and philza shroud came up to you and asked to go in the sky you said "sure kiddo" and spread out your wings picked him up and went up thats when the government was shocked saying she is a fox and a bird most people were only one creature but two they warned him thst your sensitive about that so dont bring it up shroud was laughing shouting "higher higher please" you said calm your horses and went a but highter he said "loop please" you said "once and then back down" he nodded his hhead you did a loop and slowly made your way back down he ran to tommy saying "dad did you see me" tommy smiles and nods his head "y/n can you make me another flower crown please I'll get the flowers "
You  nodded  he got roses tulips of all colours and passed them to you after 10 minutes it was done you handed it to the child he ran away in excitement they were still taking to mister government so you told shroud to take a nap he said "only if you do" you smiling said "i will now come here".

After awile you where both sound asleep techno noticed and walked over.
M

umza walked over and said hi to everyone tubbo, ranboo, and tommy ran up to her saying "mumza". "hello boys hello phil" she Said sweetly "where is the rest she" questions mumza there points to you and shroud sleeping and techno over there to. "where is will" she asked. "He went to the lake to meet with nikki" phil explained the man looked at mumza and said "hi"
"o hello sir sorry i didnt relise earlier" mumza let out a smile to the man he smiled back and tommy, ranboo and tubbo went to techno and rested next to them falling asleep on techno he made the all comfortable and smiled.

The man asked Phil and mumza if they were like the adults in this group they both smiled and said "yes"
but sometimes we do take a break and let them be " philza chimmed in saying
Mumza also said
" some of there childhood was taking from them so they act like that age often thanks to the lack of knowing of the year or age so they act like that"
The man invited them to the government house to establish how to help all of the people here they agreed and told techno to get them up all woke up but y/n and shroud so they got carried.
Y/n by techno
Shroud by tommy