Meeting

By now everyone knows that hybrids were around somewhere deep in the woods but only a few stupid kids tryed to find them dream and the rest visited often to keep them updated and they were gone for a few months now and some hybrids started to worry but the rest knew they would be back soon you were on the roof eith techno when you saw dream, sapnap, sam, ponk, George and the others you only bothered learning those 5 name you told techno and you both jumped in front of them while they were putting the horses in the new stables that were just built you went inside and sat around a table almost everyone was asleep phil and Kristin were heading down the stairs because they heard something downstairs they had weapons in there hand when they saw you all they put them away and came down to say hi to the rest they said they met the "king" you looked at phil and he laughed a little and dream said they brought him here to meet you all and said hes talking to the rest outside and will come in soon you put on a mask to hide a scar on your cheek that you got from a war and not soon later he came in and said hi dream introduced him to all 4 of us but told him you weren't talkative to new people it was early in the morning and tommy, tubbo, ranboo and shroud came down  about 1 hour later shroud ran to you and pulled your hood off to pet your ears so you picked him up and allowed it tommy said "take care of him for 5 while i get his breakfast ready thanks"

You nodded in return while shroud was playing with your ears dream explained "she likes to hide most of her features around new people or in general"

The king nodded in response to what dream said and everyone was talking tommy came back with food for shroud and flowers you understood what he wanted and went to make a red tulip flower crown for shroud and tommy both were done within 20 minutes and you handed it to tommy and put shrouds on his head while he was eating a cookie on his 'special' chair when most people were down and the 'king' was speaking to them you dragged techno to the roof that had plants along the outline and a comfortable place covered to protect from the rain and wind

Or

(Couldn't find one on a roof sorry)

And you both sat down cuddled into each other and went to sleep because you were up most of the night star gazing and dream came so not much sleep phil relised and went to look for you and found you both there cuddling so he went back down and got a blanket for you both and showed Kristin and took a picture to show nikki and wilbur since nikki cant go on land the king asked "is there was anyone else he hasn't
met"

Phil nodded and said "follow me im going to them now"

The king said "ok cand starts to follow phil down spiral stairs and showed him nikki and wilbur there instincts were to hide when they saw phil they came out to greet him and asked" who's this phil"

Phil smiled and explained it to them they looked amazed nikki asked "where's y/n she promised to come down today and have a girls day"

phil pulling out the pictures shows nikki she got excited and said "she's forgiven this looks so cute and peaceful cant wait until i can go up there soon"

Phil laughed and wilbur wanting to see too phil handed him the pictures he looked in amazement and did his original joke "techno has his hands full" the king had al look as well and was surprised and said "i thought she didn't talk or interact to people often"

Phil laughed and explained "its because she's never met you but I'll tell you this if man kind ever harm anyone here hell will literally come for everyone especially if someone hurts techno or shroud"

He looked confused and asked "who is who"

Phil replied "shroud is the spider child y/n spent most of her time in the lab with so there inseparable and techno id the Piglin hybrid in the pictures with her and he's her boyfriend"

He said if a handful comes to the castle because he heard that some were called different things from there real name they got every (tommy, shroud, tubbo, ranboo, wilbur, nikki, phil, Kristin, techno and you) in a car with the king was talking to phil and Kristin you shroud and techno were sleeping in a corner tommy, tubbo and ranboo were messing on and tubno had his two favourite bee's next to him about 3 hours later you were there and when tommy went to wake you up you told him in a low voice "dear wake these two up i ill personally skin you love" and went back to sleep.

so techno woke up picked you up while tommy carried shroud when you woke up you looked around not seeing techno nor shroud nit knowing where you were wiped out your axe and bow if needed and went looking some time later you found them put the weapons away and flew down to techno not relised the "king" was there so confused on what just happened shroud saw you and ran to you.

you all were took into a big room and asked to "sit down"

You sat next to techno and shroud every one said what the village people called you all it got to shroud techno told him "god of animals is what they call shroud"

He said "you sir"

Techno glared at him and said calmly "blood god"

This supprised the man he looked at you and you simply told him "death god" tilting your hood down more so less of your face was visible

He asked "who was the most dangerous" he was expecting techno to say him

You looked up a bit so a little bit of yoir face was showing and said "me i am got a problem with it"

He quickly said "no i was just curious" you looked down again and he said "food would be out soon"

Not a minute later people with food came in and placed it down and left techno gave you a golden apple to eat knowing you don't like most of the food there you ate the apple but trying not to show the scar at the same time