Fangs

After a bit he had cut your arms legs stomach and face before he stopped and left only brought back a first aid kit he tended to the cuts then smiled and got a needle and put it in you and took you to the experimenting room and it went black you could hear everything but couldn't move nor scream they used a animal fang and yanked your tooth out to replace it with it after both he made sure they wouldn't fall out and was cleaning up the blood when the door swung open and you heard techno and some random people yelling you got took of the table and carried out you woke up with techno next to you in a police van you both were in the back he was playing with your ears

You started to wake up and saw a police woman was in the back too she looked surprised when you woke up so fast but asked you "what did he do to you"

you opened your mouth to fangs showing techno looked at you and said "those weren't there before"
You cuddled into him unsure where the rest was you asjed the lady she said "they only took you two we had a call from a man in destress that had wings and blonde hair"

"dadza he phoned you" you quickly said they said they were taking you back to the station to make sure it was him. About 5 minutes later the van stopped and it got opend up you looked around and found phil standing there worryed with shroud

You ran up to them and tackle them shroud was so happy he didn't let go of you techno

techno laughed and walked to phil then hugged the old man

They took you all into different rooms to question but when they tryed to take shroud he held you tighter after 10 minutes they gave up when place in your room waiting to be questioned shrojd fell asleep they asked what they did to you during the 3 days you were there you opened your mouth to show them fangs and pointed to them they tried once again to take shroud but you put your wing in the way so they couldn't they said "there going to take him to his dad and mam"

You yelled back "i took care of him when he was in that hell pit and i know his dad he said i could take care if him any time because this child was made in there from making a teen get and adult pregnant and the mam died because of this. so to him i am his mam you stupid twat"

They stopped and raised a hand in an instant you curled into shroud to protect him with your wings around you both after 5 minutes you relaxed a bit they tried to get shroud away from he screaming the top of his lungs techno got mad and bursed into the room and picked shroud out of grasp soon phil ran in too seeing you flying in a corner techno lifting shroud to you you grabbed shroud trying to calm him down while techno got into a fighting stance phil yelled "stop"

Every one looked at him and stopped humans on one side his family on the other he told them both to explain themselves first the police they said "we were goi going to take the child away from this teen and put him in a normal family of humans so you could live your life not with a child"

You came down handed shroud to techno and stepped out of the shadows and yelled back "did you listen to a word i said we are his fucking family lay a finger on him i will make you see what death feels like first hand also I'll inform you in the god of death try me also i know the king you cant do shit to me you twats" they ran out the room and locked the door behind them you sat down with shroud running to you asking "are you going to let them take me"

You looked at him and said "not over my dead body will i let them were getting out and going home now"