Roshni walked towards Tara's father. Nagesh Singhud.

"Mr. Singhud", Roshni spoke passing the bouquet to him.

"Thank you, Mrs. Khurana. I really appreciate your presence here", Nagesh spoke calling his wife to introduce her.

"Tara was not letting us breathe. I don't even know how many times she called both of us", Kinshuk spoke as her mother hit his shoulder.

"This girl is so much excited for her brother's marriage. She is busy on her phone from morning only", Nagesh spoke as his wife came by his side.

"Have you seen Tara anywhere?", she asked with a worried look.

"She would be around only", Nagesh spoke looking around.

"See it's Sagai only today and she is nowhere to be found", she told her husband with a worried look.

"Asha, your daughter is mature enough to handle herself, and do you really think her brother would leave her alone. She would be with him only", Nagesh said not able to find his son as well.

"Oh right even he is not present here", she spoke as Nagesh smiled.

"Badi Mummy, give me the bundle of money. I need to revolve it on someone", a young man spoke coming towards them.

"Why?", Nagesh asked him bewildered at his request.

"The groom and his sister are giving such a good performance", He spoke as Nagesh stared at his wife.

"See, we should've searched on the DJ first", Nagesh spoke giving an apologetic look to Roshni who smiled back at him.

"We'll see her", Kinshuk spoke pulling Arjun with him as Kenit followed them.

A loud Haryanvi song was being played on the DJ which was getting louder as they approached the stage.

"Bhaiya if you like some girl do tell me. I will make some setting", Kenit told Arjun who glared at his brother for his nonsense suggestion.

"Mumma, she is there", Kenit pointed at the girl dancing on the DJ.

"She looks so cute", Roshni spoke with a wide smile.

"And she dances so well", she pointed out seeing the girl dancing with her brother laughing happily.

But this was not what Arjun was noticing.

He was looking around already bored of the drama when his eyes fall on a certain long hair girl wearing a heavy lehenga dancing on the DJ. The moment his eyes fall on her, he was not able to look anywhere else. Her fair almost pale skin tone goes well with the bright lehenga as she smiled brightly moving with the song enjoying her level best.

(imagine the blouse covering the belly area as well)

He felt like his throat went dry seeing her big brown eyes

He felt like his throat went dry seeing her big brown eyes. He won't deny he saw many beautiful girls in his life but she was something else. She had just a magnetic personality.