The green warrior watched before placing up their swords, deflecting the strike and redirecting it passed them before it could strike them. They glared at Kai until vines and stone shot out from the ground below, pinning them in place. They growled as they tried to pull their legs free only to watch as a large stone came rushing towards them, bashing them back as it sent the green warrior flying back. They quickly raised up their sword and swung it down, cutting into the ground as they went to their knees. Stopping themself, they got back to their feet and looked back up at Kai. "...Still believe this will change things?" They asked before letting out a cold chuckle as they swung their blades before taking hold of their handles. "You're story is nothing..."

Kai watched the warrior and he couldn't help but gritt his teeth.  'Nothing..?' His blood began to boil as he felt the power of the staff course through his veins... his mind...
This power... He lowered his head and grinned. "Nothing..?" He asked before chuckling to himself. His head shot back up as he glared at the green warrior with crimson red eyes. "Is this nothing?!" He cried out, swinging the staff once more, sending a wall of endeavorous flames towards them.

The green warrior crashed back to the wall and slipped down to the floor. They quickly stopped themself from falling to their knees and ran towards the red ninja.

Kai growled as he came closer and hit back at his coming blades. He swung, they clashed. Until the green warrior landed a kick back on him, sending him off the stage and onto the ground below.

The green warrior jumped down and walk towards him. They approached, swinging their blades, allowing their tips to spark against the stone floor.

Kai watched as they approached. No. This was his power. They took everything from him. This was his title that they stole. He was supposed to have the power of the green ninja. They took his destiny. He wasn't nothing. This was him. Why should he be the green ninja when he can have this power... it belongs to him... and with it... "I'll kill you!" He cried out. Swinging up a leg, he summoned his spinjitzu and rushed towards the green warrior.

The green warrior watched and swung their blades as they spun into spinjitzu and clashed against the other.

Strike after strike. They clashed, weapons swung, and then... they were both to the ground.

The green warrior huffed and huffed as they tiredly looked up at the red ninja. Weakly getting back to their feet they-

Slash...

The green warrior's body froze, their body shook as it started to go numb. The green warrior weakly looked down at a large ice shard, impaling through their lower body. Looking down at where the ice had shot from, they followed it to its belonger.

Kai breathed as he glared at the stabbed warrior. His grin widened as he watched them drop their weapons. "I told... I would kill you..." He said as he got back to his feet. A grin forming on his face before he let out a bitter laugh and approached the green warrior. "Is this nothing to you?" He asked and giggled to himself. He stopped once he was infront of them. "Who's nothing now?" He asked, grabbing their hood and mask, tugging it down and-
The air fell heavy... Their was a loud clang as the staff fell to the ground. The red ninja's eyes, wide and guilt... filled them. Because before him, was none other then his little sister... Nya...

Nya stared up at her brother with weak and tired blue eyes. Blood dripping down from her mouth as she watched her brother weakly.