Chapter 237 - 238

Start from the beginning

Deep in the night, the two men and two women sat by a fire and roasted meat.

The fire shook due to the sea breeze and the sound of the meat roasting filled the air. Spicy powder and salt were sprinkled on the pieces of meat. The spicy and tempting smell filled the air.

Ming Yu flipped the piece of meat while Xi Ze remained silent with a cold expression. He Chaoman was playing with her phone while Du Ruo touched her arm, feeling that the temperature here was lower than Huaxia.

Once the meat was ready, Ming Yu opened his mouth and broke the silence. However, Xi Ze still had a ‘you owe me 5 million’ expression on his face. MINg Xiaoyu knew that this man was releasing air-conditioning again.

The evening Mr. Xi hoped for had arrived but Mr. Xi was full of anger.

After eating the meat, Xi Ze said solemnly to He Chaoman, “Little aunt, you will leave tomorrow.”

He Chaoman was shaken by the words ‘little aunt’ but then unexpectedly said, “Why should we leave? Big nephew, you have to respect the old and love the young. I am your elder and you should respect me. I am also younger than you and you should love the young. A holiday is to relax and it will be lively with more people.”

Xi Ze’s face darkened as he whispered, “Really?”

The dangerous atmosphere instantly spread out, causing He Chaoman to gulp and finally surrender. “Adenes is so annoying. Recently, she has stayed in Huaxia for a long time and is always har…. cough, always harassing me. I’m hiding from her. I promise, I will absolutely leave in three days.”

Ming Yu probably guessed the reason why Xi Ze was uncomfortable and didn’t have any further exchanges with He Chaoman and Du Ruo. Instead, he turned around and comforted his lover. “It is good for everyone to play together. We can be alone after they are gone so don’t care about this time.”

Xi Ze’s depressed mood was somewhat alleviated when he heard Ming Yu’s low voice.

His expression didn’t change this evening but his heart had long been depressed. After pushing down his mushroom, Ming Yu counterattacked and Xi Ze was pressed under his body. The two of them kissed on the sofa for a long time and finally moved to the bed.

A moment before the battle, Xi Ze suddenly stopped moving and turned to look at the door. He coughed softly and there was an echo from outside the house before there was the sound of someone fleeing.

Then Xi Ze turned back around and gently entered his lover.

They already broke the world of the two people and now they wanted to listen? Weren’t they afraid?

Once the fierce sex ended, Xi Ze lightly held his naked mushroom and gently kneaded the soft arm while whispering, “This time is just a short thing. Once you have a bit more time, we will travel around the world.”

As soon as he heard this, Ming Yu’s sleepiness suddenly disappeared.

He turned over in amazement and asked, “What do you mean by travelling around the world?”

Xi Ze’s eyes narrowed and he smiled. “I mean it literally.”

Ming Xiaoyu, “…”

After a moment, he couldn’t help saying, “Don’t tell me that you mean for us to travel around the world someday? Travelling around the world isn’t a problem but the time is important. Are you sure you have time?”

Xi Ze raised an eyebrow. “If you have the time, I will have time.”

This time, Xi Ze didn’t wait for Ming Xiaoyu to reply as he gently hugged and whispered to Ming Yu, “After marriage, we haven’t gone on a honeymoon yet. The next time it will be just the two of us, with no other people and we will go everywhere.”