Chapter 019

Chapter 019

Ming Yu talked to Wu Mei a little longer before going to change his clothes.

The Pei Feng autumn fashion show was a clothing show. There were inevitably some size problems, so sometimes simple changes needed to be made to the clothing. For example, when Ming Yu changed into his two sets of clothes, he noticed that the sleeves were slightly short.

Wu Mei and the other assistants helped measure his body size after they discovered that Ming Yu’s height had exceeded 183cm, making Pei Feng’s clothes slightly short. As the assistant went to get new clothing, Wu Mei said with a smile, “Little Yu, how is it that your Muse official website hasn’t updated in six months? We thought you were still 181cm.”

Ming Yu smiled and made an excuse, while Zhao Rui bowed his head with shame.

The reason why Ming Yu’s data on his official website wasn’t updated for six months? The big reason was that his agent was negligent!

As a still growing model, Ming Yu’s physical data should be measured every three months. However, in the past six months, the original owner had been so persistent regarding Cheng Su that he messed up the most basic work, let alone allowing his basic data to be measured.

After changing into two different sets of clothing from Wu Mei, Ming Yu and Zhao Rui headed in the direction of the photography studio.

For any clothing brand, fashion shows were their home and needed to be taken seriously. So, before the show started, they needed to take photos of each model which would be placed on the official website for everyone to see after the fashion show was over.

Showy but not vulgar, beautiful but not feminine, it was the right type of smoky make-up to deepen the youth’s exquisite facial features. When he appeared on the camera wearing a grey-blue and grey-black mixed leather jacket, the photographer was amazed and took a lot of photos.

Ming Yu was like a fish in water in front of the camera. He easily made a variety of poses for the photographer to choose from. He changed his actions quickly. The shutter would sound twice then he would change, causing the female staff to stare with amazement. “I want to have such a fast speed. I would become the queen of selfies…”

This was the professionalism of a supermodel.

Ming Yu would wear a total of three sets of clothing in this fashion show. The first one was the leather set that he just shot. The second was a more casual set of denim clothing, while the third one was a grey-blue jacket.

Whether it was the fashion forward leather, the young denim or even the more mature jacket, the teenager had a good grasp of all of them. When he looked into the camera, he was sometimes flamboyant, sometimes frivolous, sometimes bright, sometimes deep. It was to the extent that the photographer was disappointed when he had to take photos of the next model.

After Ming Yu left, Zhao Rui firmly kept repeating, “Tomorrow we will go to the company to retake your measurements and update the official website. Ming Yu was dumbfounded as he nodded to show that he would obediently get his measurements taken tomorrow.

They didn’t know that as they walked past the dressing rooms, a handsome man looked at them with a frown and didn’t move for a while. Eventually, a small assistant couldn’t help running up and asking, “Brother Cheng, what are you looking at? Our task here is over and it is time to go.”

The handsome face showed a touch of confusion as his thoughts were interrupted. He turned to his assistant and asked, “Little Li, did you see Ming Yu take his photos? Don’t you feel like he has changed?”