Chapter 039

Chapter 039

The winter sun was mild and not harsh. It penetrated through the thick glass of the greenhouse and shone on the blooming flowers. The gorgeous red, elegant white, fresh yellow and elegant purple decorated the greenhouse in a sea of flowers.

In such a beautiful and magnificent sea, a gentle and handsome young man was slightly bent over and smelling a delicate white lily. He had a handsome and noble temperament, attracting the eyes of everyone who saw him.

Even if it wasn’t Xi Ze, there was no one who wouldn’t appreciate such a beautiful picture.

There was a flash of light through Xi Ze’s mind that gave him a fantastic feeling.

Ming Yu had long discovered Xi Ze’s arrival. He was somewhat astonished about why the other person would show up again today, but he didn’t show it. Instead, he slowly put down the lily in his hand and asked, “Didn’t you come this morning?”

At this point, Xi Ze had already restored his expression. His thin lips curved slightly as he moved forward. “But I haven’t come this afternoon.”

Ming Yu had already experienced his man’s overbearing and willful nature during the past three days. He wasn’t angry. Rather, he was faintly happy. This showed that the other person really thought of him as a friend, and no longer treated him politely.

Ming Yu took out a carnation from a vase and asked, “Do you like flowers?”

There was a moment of silence and Xi Ze gently nodded. “Yes.”

After this sentence, Ming Yu raised some flowers for Xi Ze to smell, using his opinions as a reference.

The two people had a tacit understanding while holding the flowers, like they were old friends who didn’t need words.

By the time they walked towards the end of the greenhouse, Ming Yu was already holding a large bouquet of flowers in his hand. Red, yellow, purple and white decorated the hands of the young man. Ming Yu placed them in a vase and prepared to leave the greenhouse.

“I am going to prepare for the spring and summer high-end fashion shows early next year.” The man’s low and magnetic voice rang out in the quiet greenhouse. He paused and continued, “I am afraid I will be very busy in the upcoming months. Do you want tickets for the show?”

Ming Yu held the heavy vase and thought for a moment before asking, “Are you giving me an invitation as a friend?”

Xi Ze raised an eyebrow. “You can have two tickets if you want.”

Ming Yu naturally know the significance of Xi Ze’s promise.

‘Ji and Ya’ held fashion shows four times a year. It represented the world’s top aesthetic standards and often led the fashion trends for this year and the next few years. Many people dreamt of receiving these invitations. However, it wasn’t easy to get even if a person had money.

Now, Ji and Ya’s chief designer and creative director promised to definitely give him two invitations. There were no traces of exaggeration in these words, but Ming Yu felt like they were too heavy and went beyond the boundaries of friends.

Thus, he shook his head and said. “If it isn’t convenient, I will be very grateful for one.”

The two people spoke while walking towards the door. They had just arrived at the door when Xi Ze gently sneezed, causing Ming Yu to look over with surprise. “Do you have a cold?”

He looked closely at the handsome man’s face. He didn’t know when, but a small red dot had appeared at the corner of the left eye. Xi Ze coughed twice, then shook his head. “It isn’t a cold. It is probably a little pollen allergy.”