Chapter 125 - 126

Chapter 125

It took around 10 minutes of driving from H City’s film and television city to the nearest hospital.

Xi Ze didn’t have time to wait for the ambulance and went directly to the parking lot. Ding Bo panted as he ran behind him, intending to drive to the hospital. However, Xi Ze directly grabbed the keys from his hand and ordered solemnly, “The things here, deal with the trouble.”

Ding Bo froze for a moment. He stared at the back of the car and didn’t make a noise.

Ding Bo had known Xi Ze for over 10 times. This was the first time he had seen Xi Ze look so serious and solemn. His expressionless face was the same as usual, but Xi Ze was furious. His eyes were cold and the atmosphere around him made people shudder.

However, Ding Bo didn’t know that Xi Ze deliberately suppressed some of this pressure.

It was because as he walked out of the small building, the youth in his eyes suddenly pulled at his collar, his eyes struggling to open. Ming Yu spoke in a weak voice, “Xi Ze…I’m fine…”

He was conscious!

This meant the problem wasn’t big!

Xi Ze’s heart was half calmed down but he still couldn’t let go of the feelings after seeing the blood on the youth’s head.

But after driving Ming Yu to the hospital, the result obtained was somewhat surprising. The blood on Ming Xiaoyu’s head wasn’t from his head but his head. There wasn’t anything wrong with the head. There was a slight concussion but there wasn’t even any broken skin.

“The back of the head was covered by the hand during the impact, so it is just a minor concussion.” The doctor said after a careful examination. “However, although the hand isn’t broken or fractured, the bruises are very serious. The blood flow needs to be maintained well. There is also some muscle strain on the legs and he might not be able to walk for a short time.”

The doctor stated that Ming Xiaoyu only had problems with his right hand and legs, as well as a slight concussion. Xi Ze was still uneasy and gave the youth a whole body examination. He learned that there were really no other problems and slowly let go of his feelings.

Xi Ze watched from the sidelines as the doctor disinfected and bandaged Ming Xiaoyu’s right hand.

Previously, Ming Xiaoyu had struggled to say a few words before fainting again. He still hadn’t woken up. Despite iodine being used to clean the back of his bleeding hand, Ming Yu just frowned and didn’t open his eyes.

The doctor spoke with great appreciation that Ming Xiaoyu’s actions were very clever. Both legs slowed down the impact force and then his hand withstood the impact to the brain. The bones of the hand weren’t even fractured so the injuries weren’t serious.

But in Xi Ze’s heart, he looked at the youth’s bruised hand and slowly squeezed his fingers.

The originally slender white hand was full of horrible purple bruises. From the centre of the hand to the back, there were three cuts. The blood might’ve stopped but the dried bloodstain showed a shocking black.

In this world, only the well-informed doctors and nurses would fell that this wound wasn’t much.

Yes, there were just bruises on the back of the hand. There were three small cuts and the bleeding was easily stopped. However, in Xi Ze’s eyes, this was simply putting his heart in an over. It was hot and the pain was intolerable.