Chapter 173 - 174

Chapter 173

For the three day publicity campaign, Feilu arrived for Ming Xiaoyu to go from S City to the shopping malls of three provincial cities in the south.

The Feilu series of watches were expensive and most fans participating in the event couldn’t buy them. But sometimes, this type of promotion had more than just direct monetary benefits. There was the benefit of promoting the brand.

Ming Yu’s popularity was greatly reflected in the posters on the Feilu counter.

The youth wore silver glasses on the poster and didn’t have the slightest atmosphere of youth. The narrow and fierce eyes behind the lens seemed to see through you, shooting straight to your heart.

In his previous Nidelan endorsement, Ming Yu showed four different images. But the styling generally still had a youthful aesthetic. Now in the Feilu photo endorsements, Ming Yu completely showed off the charms of a man.

He was obviously only 18 years old, but when the youth squinted at you with a light gaze, you would involuntarily treat him as a high-ranking gold collar worker. He should live in the top floor of a high-rise building, wearing a delicate ironed suit. He had a cold and noble temperament, but a soft heart.

Last but not least for Ming Xiaoyu’s fans. In this set of photos, there was one where Ming Yu was unbuttoning his shirt and smiling at the camera. This smile really destroyed the previous serious and cold image!

Do you know what the temptation of abstinence was?

Do you know what it meant to hold a pipa (Chinese lute) while covering half the face?

(TL: seems to be a saying about shyness. Based off a poem where people heard the sound of the lute. They followed the sound and urged the woman playing to join them. They called many times before she finally joined them. But she still hid half her face behind the lute)

“When I saw the photos, I thought that Mushroom had completely changed styles and wanted to develop in a mature and stable direction. But after seeing the last poster, I immediately had an epiphany! Seeing Mushroom have this type of abstinence charm appearance, this is obviously still our Mushroom!”

The three day event allowed Ming Yu to have closer contact with many fans. He took photos with these days and signed their souvenirs. This work caused Ming Xiaoyu to be so tired that his wrists ached, but he continued to work without complaining.

There was also a small incidence. On the third day, Ming Xiaoyu went to G City for publicity and actually met a fan wearing a Dusha mushroom bracelet! This was a young female fan who specially took the high-speed train from the nearby Z City to G City in order to see Ming Yu and ask for his signature.

Yes, this fan was one of the 10 fans who won in the ‘Give you a small mushroom’ event a few days ago.

“Ahhhhh Ming Xiaoyu, I really like you! I particularly like the cover you shot for Suyi. It is so beautiful! It is good that you like the cartoon I drew for you. Can I keep drawing cartoons for you?”

Upon hearing these words, some images passed through Ming Xiaoyu’s mind. He chuckled and nodded. “Yes, your drawing skills are really good. I welcome you to keep drawing for me.”

The youth’s gentle smile caused the female fan to become excited and her cheeks flushed. Once she was further away, she could only say “Ahhhhh!” to express her excitement. As she walked, she muttered, “Mushroom allows me to draw for him! He allowed me to draw! This is great! I will go back today and draw ~ (≧▽≦)/~.

Do you know why this fan was so excited?

…It was because she was a CP fan!

Although there were only 10 cartoons uploaded in this event, Ming Yu didn’t reject her creation. What did this mean? This meant that her Small Mushroom also supported her drawing the Xi Ze x Ming Yu CP!!!