Chapter 193 - 194

Chapter 193

【 Although Ming Xiaoyu’s global endorsement for Yizhi hasn’t been released yet, it was officially announced that it would begin in December. It probably won’t be soon enough for the world supermodel rankings in December but I think that the World Supermodels Organization should count it in the score a little bit? Then I guess that Ming Xiaoyu will advance into the top 30! 】

【 Yesterday Edith officially announced it! Mushroom will become the cover of December’s issue of Edith! Now among top five magazines in the world, Ming Xiaoyu is only missing out on France’s Elektra and Italy’s Bartlett. It is an achievement! 】

【 There is also An Li! The promotional video for An Li was released! It should also be calculated in the score 233333!!! 】……

There was still a week until the announcement of the new supermodel rankings and the mushroom fans were already hungry and thirsty!

There had been many notices about Ming Xiaoyu recently and they were all very good. Unfortunately, several of them would be published after the release of the world supermodel rankings, so the fans couldn’t assess Ming Yu’s ranking.

Along with differences, there were natural comparisons. Some people thought that these achievements should be taken into account, allowing Ming Yu to fly up. However, some people believed that these were only official announcements and not the final results. They shouldn’t be included in the ranking results.

More and more fans joined in the discuss about ‘Mushroom’s ranking. Later, it was unknown who opened a gambling game. Many fans would join in and gamble.

【 If Mushroom enters the top 30, I will draw a picture of my fellow fans! 】

【 If Mushroom enters the top 25, I will film a mushroom feast video! 】……

All sorts of bets joined in, with things reaching a small climax with Xiao Biqing’s participation.

【 Xiao Xiao Yu Yu: If Mushroom can enter the top 20, I will randomly pick 100 people from among those who forward this and will give them tickets to An Li! 】

【 Goddess, you are too half-hearted! Also giving a small advertisement [/Laugh and Cry] 】

【 Even if Goddess Xiao Xiao doesn’t ask us to see it, I have to see it! No, I want Goddess’ signature! 】

【 I want the signature and kiss of Goddess Xiao Xiao! If would be even better if I could have Mushroom’s signature _(:з」∠)_

Ming Yu was naturally very supportive of the activities of these fans. Therefore, Ming Yu had Luo Ru officially post a red stickied message on the Muse official fan forum, welcoming all fans to reply on this post with the bets, providing them an official betting venue.

The pink circle naturally became livelier and expanded.

This event was quite interesting. It was only three or four days until the world supermodel rankings would be announced. Suddenly, the always great God Zyu violently appeared.

【 Zyu:I bet he will enter the top 15. I will give a collection of all of Ming Yu’s magazines to those who correctly guess the ranking. 】

The group of people immediately felt shock and awe!

Top 15! This was an astronomical number. Ming Xiaoyu’s fans believed that their mushroom would enter the top 10 sooner or later, even the top 5 wasn’t impossible. But to directly enter the top 15 on his second time? Even Luo Cheng wasn’t that fast!

Was God Z’s brain not working? Although his bet wasn’t particularly expensive, he had to send a magazine set to everyone who guessed the ranking! How many magazines had Ming Yu appeared in since his debut? It wasn’t 20 but there had to be at least 10 right?