Chapter 080

Chapter 080

The March issue of Character meant that Ming Xiaoyu officially entered the ranks of the first-tier models.

The cover of a first-tier magazine was just a symbol of the model entering the first-tier rank, but he had appeared on the cover of the main issue. What was the status and reputation of a front-tier magazine in the industry? It was high.

The cover of the March issue was arguably the best job for Ming Yu.

His start was very high, leading many people in the industry to pay attention to this newcomer with great potential. There were many contracts and potential jobs, making Zhao Rui and Luo Ru very busy during this time.

However, if he was to take a vacation then it should be an actual vacation. During the period of March to April, apart from occasionally going to some fashion shows, Ming Xiaoyu really rested a lot. According to Zhou Weizhuo, “Ming Xiaoyu, you recently look very good. You have a lot of spirit.”

Zhou Weizhuo was currently helping Ming Yu with his style.

With Zhao Rui as his back door, Ming Yu could always ask Muse’s chief stylist Zhou Weizhuo to help him with a style. This golden finger wasn’t too big, but Zhou Weizhuo was happy to do it.

“I saw your look on the cover of Character and it is really good. You are very suitable for the silver hair color, but the color is really too overkill. This time, I chose a light brown. Your natural hair colour is lighter and this colour is better for your skin.”

Under Zhou Weizhuo’s skilled hands, Ming Yu’s almost shoulder-length hair was cut short again, to just above his jaw. This time, Zhou Weizhuo used the hairdryer to blow back all the hair from Ming Yu’s forehead, forming a fluffy and natural curve, then fixing it with hairspray.

After a busy morning’s work was over, Zhao Rui and Luo Ru returned to Zhou Weizhuo’s studio to see the reborn Ming Xiaoyu.

The slightly older hairstyle was completely replaced by the fashion-forward short hair and no bangs. All the hair was pulled back to reveal the forehead. The youth’s beautiful, delicate and impeccable. Now that the entire face was exposed, his calm and powerful aura caused Zhao Rui to look at him for a long time.

Zhao Rui carefully looked for a while before crying out, “Ah, you really look grown up, grown up!”

Luo Ru smiled. “Every change of style gives off a different feeling.”

Ming Yu listened to both of them sighing and calmly spread open his hands. “Sister Wei’s hands are skillful and I think this style is very good.”

Zhou Weizhuo smiled at the words and waved her hands. “Okay, I did it. If you have an audition, why are you still here? I remember that you have to take photos in an hour?”

Once these words were spoken, Ming Yu’s group hastened to leave. Before leaving, Zhou Weizhuo deliberately took out an exquisite close-fitting tuxedo from her own studio. She looked at the surprised Ming Yu and said, “Nidelan’s stylist must’ve prepared a lot of clothes for you. But I think this suit is very suitable for ‘Orange Green Smoke.’ If you need it, you can wear it any time.”

Yes, Ming Xiaoyu might be on holiday but the Nidelan job had been settled long ago. Previously, Ming Yu had shot the print advertisements for Nidelan, leaving only the movie and television advertisements.

A few days ago, Nidelan finally found a director and discussed the script. It was intended to official start in mid-April. Today, he wasn’t going to shoot advertisements. Instead, a set of photos would be taken to determine the feeling. Zhao Rui thought that Ming Yu should change his style, causing him to invite Zhou Weizhuo early in the morning.