Chapter 231 - 232

Start from the beginning

[Three things after the end of the high-end show]

[New marriage night~!]

[Baby, let’s appear in a female show again]

……

Since the announcement of the relationship between Ming Yu and Xi Ze, this area of the fan forum was completely occupied by the ‘mushroom husbands’ CP. Every day, there were new images, CP videos and CP original music released. Many people appeared and it was really blossoming.

Fans did this but it was far less than the two parties involved!

For example, one time Ming Xiaoyu attended an awards ceremony as a special guest where Xi Ze became jealous.

【 Xi Ze: I miss you @Ming Yu 】

Did Xi Ze eat vinegar because of the award ceremony? It was impossible!

It was because 10 minutes ago, Xiao Biqing posted a photo of her and Ming Xiaoyu on her Weibo while also writing: 【 Ahhh, I haven’t see my small mushroom for a long time. He has grown more juicy! I can pinch Small Mushroom’s face, I can touch Small Mushroom’s hand, I can also pat Small Mushroom’s hair! Are you jealous that you’re not here~ @ Xi Ze [/Image] 】

Well, this was why he was jealous.

Xi Ze was fond of jealousy but Ming Xiaoyu also loved jealousy!

For example, during one Ji and Ya high-end show, Xi Ze and the finale model Cecilia appeared again to thank the audience. The distance between the two of them was a bit close. Well, their arms didn’t even touch but Cecilia said something that unexpectedly caused Xi Ze to smile.

Thud! The vinegar jar was turned over!

【 Ming Yu: Go back and kneel on the washboard at night @Xi Ze 】

People didn’t understand the meaning of this Weibo but when Cecilia saw it, she suddenly understood! The world’s first ranked supermodel immediately screamed excitedly while posting on her Twitter: 【 Ming Xiaoyu ate my vinegar? Ming Xiaoyu seems to be eating my vinegar! Ahhhhh, the mushroom husbands are really great! 】

…Please, if she was going to be the third party then she could at least act reasonably so that Small Mushroom’s vinegar was well-founded ORZ. In any case, these were the main supporting roles in Xi Ze and Ming Yu’s stories:

Xiao Biqing: Xi Ze’s rival, talks about Ming Xiaoyu all day long.

Cecilia: Ming Xiaoyu’s rival, once liked Xi Ze and has been converted to a CP fan.

Luo Cheng: Watching the lively people haha.

Adenes: An inexplicable person who wants to be Xi Ze’s uncle.

He Chaoman: …Well, was there a need to mention her identity? There was no need to spread salt on little aunt’s wounds!

Ming Xiaoyu’s fans knew that their mushroom came to the forum to see them and also looked at their Weibo messages, but they absolutely didn’t think that Ming Yu would look in the fan section of the forum.

The section that Ming Xiaoyu liked most were the fan videos.

Ming Xiaoyu really had a lot of skilled masters when it came to videos. In the past few years, Ming Yu didn’t really set foot in the entertainment industry but he shot a lot of advertisements, a MV and two movies. These resources were enough to be used by a large number of people.

There was the white clothing mushroom group, the killer mushroom group, the Xi Ze picked up mushroom group… there really was everything.

Ming Yu was still very dissatisfied with these names. For example, why was Xi Ze picking him instead of him picking Xi Ze?