Chapter 213 - 214

Start from the beginning

Were fans of the fashion industry bitter? They were really pained!

The fashion show couldn’t be seen in person and could only be seen on the Internet. Even if he was the finale model, there were many shots of the audience. It wasn’t enough!

In addition, Ming Yu was working with Xiao Biqing this time. After becoming famous, Goddess Xiao never accepted any bad scripts. At the same time, the box office for all of Xiao Biqing’s movies were very good. Presumably this would be an excellent result for Ming Yu.

Comrades, May had come!

Wasn’t the world supermodel rankings for June almost here?

The mushroom fans were excited and ready to go, waiting for the release of the world supermodel rankings.

But at this time, the first thing they were waiting for wasn’t the world supermodel rankings. It was the list of supermodels invited to Ji and Ya’s July high-end show.

The list was published in the order that the models would appear. The first one to appear was the opening model: Kelson Eddie.

Everyone was stunned when they saw this name and subconsciously thought:

The world’s second ranked supermodel Kelson Eddie was unexpectedly the opening model. Then who was qualified to be the finale model?

A familiar name instantly surfaced in many people’s head. However, they continued to look down the list. The second person was the 16th ranked Han Zhengqiao, the third to appear was the 21st ranked Aris Codona…

The third last was the world’s 5th ranked male model, Harriman Owen, the second last was the world’s 4th ranked Ming Yu…

Eh?!!!

Ming Yu was out?

Then the last one was—

『 Xi Ze 』.

…Xi Ze?!!

Wait a minute, there was the name Xi Ze?

Xi Ze would appear in a show again?

Hey, how old was he to appear in a show…

This wasn’t right. Xi Ze was only 26 years old this year. It was two years younger than Harriman Owen and two years younger than Kelson Eddie… but why did they feel so weird?

And appearing after his wife, was this really not intentional?

【 I just looked at the list four times and I read it four times… No, I went to see it the fifth time. I came back and QAQ. God Xi is really appearing in the Ji and Ya high-end show ahhhh! He will actually appear in a show! I almost thought I was his design fan but I originally started out as a model fan! 】

【 LS you aren’t alone! I have long forgotten that God Xi is a supermodel and have already turned into a designer fan! He can still walk in a show, he can still walk in a show! It’s not normal! Clearly it is very important for a supermodel to appear on the catwalk. But when this happens to be God Xi, why do I feel so strange? 】

【 You aren’t the only one! I’ve also discovered that God Xi actually let Ming Xiaoyu go second last while he himself is the finale model! Let’s think about it. God Xi deliberately appeared after his wife in order to keep his image as the gong! 】…

After the Ji and Ya invitation list came out, all the fashion lovers around the world were shocked.

Apart from Rosalind’s global spokesperson Luo Cheng who wasn’t invited, the top 20 supermodels in the world were unexpectedly all invited! In addition, there were another 13 who were all supermodels in the top 50. This lineup was so powerful!