𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

I had been searching for Bellamy all morning, seeing as when I woke up, he wasn't beside me. I vaguely remember waking up at one point in the night, feeling our hands intertwined. I wasn't sure if I was dreaming or not.

As I was about to sit down, I heard Murphy call out for me from behind. As I turned, he slowed his pace as he got closer to me, letting out a deep breath. "Abby wants to see you." He huffed out, pointing towards the woman standing by her tent talking with a taller man.

"What for?" I raised my eyebrow at the boy, looking from him to Abby. "Your evaluation, and also your wound, I think. She wants to check up on it, see how it's healing progress is." He stated, placing his hands on his hips. "Okay, thank you for letting me know.... have you seen Bellamy?" I questioned, my eyes searching around the camp. "No, but he's probably with Clarke talking about the whole Mount Weather thing." He disclosed with a nod, turning to walk away. "Wait- John." I cautiously said, taking a step towards him. He stopped in place, swinging his head to face me with eyes of irritation. "I thought I told you John is a no-go."

"I don't remember you ever saying that, and if you did, I'm pretty sure you said it was an exception because I was the one saying it." I went on, crossing my arms. His posture dropped as he turned to fully face me, sighing as he threw his hands up. "Is it true that you tried to hang Bellamy?" I asked quietly, eyebrows furrowing. His eyes dropped from mine, giving me my answer. "Why?" I questioned, though I was sure I knew the reason why. "You said it yourself Astoria. 'They're not getting away with this one, I promise you..." He revealed, bringing his eyes back to mine. "You did let them get away with it, though. So, being who I thought I was, I took matters into my own hands, and I hurt people who hurt me, including Bellamy." He stated, lips pursing. "You know that getting back at a person doesn't have to involve violence, right? I said my fair share of shit to Bellamy after what he had happen to you, and as far as I was concerned, it worked." I responded, tilting my head.

"I also took care of the two guys that held you back from helping me." He added, almost mumbling. I looked at him for a second, unsure of what to say. "You don't have to thank me, I did it because I wanted to. Don't really appreciate people hurting my friends." I somewhat smiled, though knowing he killed people for me was a lot to take in. From behind, the tall man parted from Abby, and she entered the tent. Shortly after, Finn approached us. My heart had begun to race again as I felt the need to step back. I hated that I felt so vulnerable and anxious when I saw him.

Everything replays in my head from the village when his eyes meet mine, and I feel like I have to catch my breath. "Hey, would now be an okay time to talk?" Finn quietly asks, swallowing hard as he finishes asking his question. "Uhm... I'm going t- to speak with Abby, but you can wait outside for me, and we can talk after my evaluation." I stutter as my ears start to ring, and I become lightheaded. "I'll take you." Murphy speaks up, clutching on to my upper arm. I can tell that he senses my distress as he looks between the two of us. I feel too sick to speak, so I just nod.

We begin to walk towards the medical tent as Murphy turns to look back at Finn, followed by returning his eyes back to me. "You want to talk about it?" He questions in a hushed tone, and I just shake my head. "Look, I'm not the biggest fan of him right now either. I tried to stop him, but he just kept- you know." He continued. I was about to say something until Abby exited the tent, greeting the two of us. "Good! You're here." She said, ushering for me to come inside. "I'll take it from here John."

Murphy nods and sits himself nearby as Abby leads me inside the tent, proceeding to sit me down on the stretcher inside. "Relax, I'm just here to check up on you." She laughed as I flinched when she reached for my shirt. "Sorry." I apologized, letting out a deep breath as she lifted my shirt to observe the wound. "Sit back for me... is there a reason you're on edge?"