𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞.

A while after Clarke left, the other three sat around the table, taking swigs of Alcohol. "Disgusting. Love it." Octavia grimaces when it was her turn. I had remained next to Jasper, still holding on to his hand. I doubted my stomach could take alcohol. When Finn puts it up to his lips, I jump at the feeling of Jasper squeezing my hand back. "Can I, uh, get a hit of that?"

"Jasper!" I whisper-yell as the other three, just as excited as me, run to his side. Letting him have some water, Finn welcomes him back as Monty holds Jasper and I's connected hands with both of his, all of us exchanging a smile. "Was that a dream or did I get speared?" He questions, making us all softly laugh. "You'll have a very impressive scar to prove it." Clarke appears from the ladder, looking happier than I've seen her in a while. "My savior." Jasper deliriously laughs as Clarke speaks up again. "Thank you, for not dying. I don't think I could've taken that today."

"Well, I'll try not to die tomorrow too, if that's cool." He grins, bringing laughter to all of us again. He notices Octavia, and I do too. A large smile is splattered across her face; it looks good on her. "Oh, hello." Jasper beams before slowly falling asleep. He's okay. Him being okay restores my hope; smiling to Monty, I remove my hands from both his and Jasper's letting them know I'm heading down to the tent, but to let me know if anything happens. Octavia follows me down which surprises me, getting into the tent as well. "I would've thought you'd have stayed with Jasper." I softly said, changing into my sleep attire. "I could say the same for you." She replied, a smile still shining on her. I really hated to take it away, but I knew I needed to tell her.

"Octavia, I have something to tell you.." I tried to say, letting a sigh out. She perked up, looking to me as she sat down on her cot. Sitting down across from her, I bring my hands together, fingers interloped. "I just... I just want to say that I'm sorry about Atom. I know you probably don't want to hear this right now, but I just need to tell you. I'm the one who killed him." I stated, choking on my words even though I wasn't crying. She blankly stared at me, smile dropping. Shit. "What do you mean?" She questioned, adjusting herself on her cot. "I found him in the forest. His eyes were grey, barely able to speak, and unable to move. He kept begging for someone to kill him. I- I thought doing it was the right thing, but I saw how much it hurt you Tavia- and I feel so terrible. I'm so-" I try to finish before she interrupts me by pulling me into a hug.

"Thank you." She simply said, nothing more or less. "What?" I asked, pulling away. She grabbed my hands gently, holding it with her own. "You helped him. You saved him by ending his suffering, giving him a better death than he would've received if you hadn't. I'm not mad at you Astoria. You knew how much he meant to me, and you saved him for me, and still told me the truth. You're a good person, A." She revealed, cupping my cheek before hugging me again.

I hadn't felt more relieved than this before, and I couldn't believe Bellamy was right. He was completely right. Of course he knows his sister, but I didn't think it was possible for them to be so similar, yet so different at the same time.

-

I wake up to the sound of clanking and chattering, and a loud 'get back to work' not far from the tent. Dressing myself, I open the tent to reveal a wall being built around the camp, and a whole lot of commotion. I don't even get time to process everything before Clarke grabs my upper arm, dragging me into a tent where Bellamy, Jasper, and Octavia were, examining what looked to be as fingers on the table. "This knife was made of metal from the drop ship." Clarke states, examining the familiar-looking blade. As the others talk, I recognize who's it is. Murphy's. I remember from yesterday, when we had been throwing knives at the target. I don't say anything, because I don't even know why I was brought in here. "It means the grounders didn't kill Wells. It was one of us."

"Wait hold on, Wells is dead?" My eyebrows raised in shock as I looked around, but everyone seemed to disregard my question. "So, there's a murderer in the camp?" Jasper inquires as I snap my fingers, hoping one of them would catch me up of the chapter I seemed to have missed out on. "There's more than one murderer in this camp. This isn't news. We need to keep it quiet." Bellamy addresses as Clarke goes to exit the tent, Bellamy stepping in her way. "Get out of my way, Bellamy."