Chapter 203 - 204

Start from the beginning

【 Supermodel M? Is Muse’s Supermodel M my mushroom? What does this mean? Cheng Su bullied my mushroom? What does this mean?!! 】

【 Cheng Su acted self-important with Ming Xiaoyu? What is going on? 】

……

They guessed the identity of one person and then linked it to the explosive news that Entertainment Industry Gossip Squad previously released.

【 Cheng Su entered Muse at the age of 15 and didn’t improve his career until he was 18 years old. When Ming Xiaoyu was a 14 year old Muse model, that was when Cheng Su was 18 years old! He and Cheng Su had the same agent so they must’ve known each other! When Ming Xiaoyu entered the company, his resources were quite good. I used to wonder about how Ming Xiaoyu’s resources became worse and worse. Was it due to Cheng Su? 】

【 It really is the case! Cheng Su’s career improved while Mushroom’s went downhill! 】

【 Stealing resources, bullying the younger generation, changing agents… 】

【 Can Cheng Su compare to my Ming Xiaoyu? I have seen some of his catwalk videos before. His appearance and body are okay, but his aura is too small! In fact, it was really hopeless that he only entered the world supermodels list six or seven years after debuting. 】

【 Age: 18 years old and 22 years old. Debut time: 4 years and 7 years. World ranking: 16 and nothing. Number of endorsements… Cheng Su dares bully my family’s Ming Xiaoyu? My Ming Xiaoyu will completely beat up up! Beating up Cheng Su is no problem! How are he bully Ming Xiaoyu? 】……

The marketing accounts continued to expose Cheng Su’s black materials. The Supermodel C code was still used but they started to talk about related events in detail. For example, in a reality show, Supermodel C deliberately bullied Supermodel M, making Supermodel M continuously receive punishment.

This type of thing wasn’t a big deal. At the beginning, Ming Xiaoyu’s popularity wasn’t that high and Zeng Shu’s PR ability was relatively strong. He completely crushed the incident. Now it was once again exposed to the sun, making the fans furious!

Cheng Su’s current total number of fans on the Muse fan forum wasn’t even half of Ming Xiaoyu’s.

After this, many incidents were small models apart from Ming Yu were bullied by Cheng Su was exposed, all under abbreviations. These abbreviations weren’t a code at all. Everyone sharp knew who was bullied by Cheng Su in the end!

It might’ve ended with just this. After all, it only came from the marketing accounts and the fans weren’t willing to bow their heads. But after a few hours, a small third-tier model actually stood up and stated that he wasn’t afraid of Cheng Su. He was bullied so miserably by Cheng Su that he must come out and speak!

Once the first person emerged, he was followed by a small star, a makeup artist, a small assistant…

More and more people came out to agree with the news from the marketing accounts, stating that it was true.

In just 12 hours, many Muse members unfollowed Cheng Su.

Originally, the number of fans was about to break through 10 million. Now it was reduced to 6 million.

The trend of fans leaving wasn’t weakened and the number was continuing to decrease!

Despite the marketing account and the complaints of people involved, some of the brainless Cheng Su fans still insisted that ‘My Ah Cheng worked very hard, can’t you see his efforts?’, ‘My Ah Cheng walked hard to reach this status. He paid with sweat and tears, can’t you see it?’ and other similar words.