Chapter 201 - 202

Start from the beginning

However, there must be a brave money under all this money. One or two marketing numbers and water armies would be willing to do this. The po master was full of confidence as he released the black materials and waited a few hours. However, these marketing companies actually refused to move. They even refused to respond to his phone call.

In a dimly lit apartment in the capital, Cheng Su and assistant Xiao An were sweating. They were flustered and didn’t know how to proceed next.

They naturally didn’t know that at this moment, most of the lights in the Muse PR department was on despite it being night. All the personnel were on the job, madly calling and contacting various networks.

In Cheng Su’s heart, he really didn’t believe that Xi Ze and Ming Yu were in a relationship.

Cheng Su previously inadvertently heard from Zeng Shu and discovered that Xi Ze’s family had a high background. Once he learned about it, he really became shocked and understood why no one in the industry dared provoke Xi Ze. Even if it was an unintended provocation, there would be no good end for that person.

Cheng Su became calmer after finishing out Xi Ze’s background.

How could Xi Ze’s family allow him to be a homosexual? This definitely wasn’t possible! Homosexuality was disgusting and was completely contrary to Xi Ze’s family’s appearance. It was psychologically distorted and sick!

Ming Yu must’ve secretly seduced Xi Ze and Xi Ze was bored enough to play with this small model.

It was clear that Xi Ze didn’t care much for Ming Yu. Otherwise, as the fans said, Xi Ze could quickly raise Ming Yu instead of him taking one and a half years to reach the 16th rank.

As long as he exposed this matter, Xi Ze would abandon the small model as soon as his image became damaged.

Cheng Su’s only regret was that he only had these photos as evidence. He used to hire a private investigator to follow Ming Yu but the other person always gave him photos that were useless.

Previous,y Cheng Su thought that Ming Yu was well guarded and no mistakes could be caught. But one time, his assistant Xiao An was walking down the street and unexpectedly saw Ming Yu and Xi Ze kissing in the car!

What Cheng Su said was half true and half false.

Assistant Xiao An’s eyesight was very good and he could see the two people in the car despite the dark lighting. At that time, Ming Yu was moved by some of Xi Ze’s past experiences and was kissing Xi Ze passionately in the car.

Xiao An was smart and took some photos. Cheng Su also discovered that the private detective wasn’t doing any work at all! Therefore, he had his assistant pay attention to Ming Yu and Xi Ze’s movements. Sure enough! Xiao An caught the scene of the two men walking in the park.

In the past, Cheng Su endured it and continued to find evidence of Ming Yu’s ‘unspoken rules’.

But now he was forced to have no jobs for two consecutive months. Cheng Su knew that if this continued, his fame would get worse and he would be directly forgotten by fans!

This was his last stand, a desperate bet!

It obviously had a good beginning but the next development wasn’t under Cheng Su’s control.

Muse’s PR department.

Shen Xiang frowned as he looked down at the information downloaded from the Internet. He asked, “Linda, how is your side? Have you asked about the other person’s identity from the marketing companies?”

Linda’s face was gloomy as she quickly replied. “Not yet. Some rules still need to be abided by. My men will take a bit longer to get the person’s information. But many of these things are only known inside Muse. There is a 80% possibility that the person who broke the news is from inside the company.”