Chapter 195 - 196

Start from the beginning

The man immediately went back to kneeling on the magazine and said earnestly, “The house, it is real estate. Now the prices have been rising. Since I bought this house last year, it has risen by 10%. Isn’t this a good investment? After we have sent all the things in the house away, I want to move in with you and live out our days…”

The man stood up again and sketched a bright future. He walked to the sofa and touched the youth’s shoulder. “The house is near Kunming Lake. When it is spring, we can go out to play. When it is autumn, we can go to the lake for autumn camping. In summer, it is hot so we will turn on air conditioning in the house. In winter, I will take you to outdoor barbecues.”

“When we are working, we can’t be together. When we aren’t working, we will have warm little days in our house. In the attic on the top floor of the house, I have replaced all the ceilings with one-sided glass. We can look at the moon and stars in the attack. There is a bed there so, cough…”

A fist interrupted the man’s nasty thoughts and Ming Yu sneered. “You have your frequencies connected wrongly. Mr. Z, this isn’t a romance drama. Your narrative is really not good enough. Go camping at Kunming Lake? The staff member will criticize you.”

Mr. Xi wasn’t uncomfortable about his lies being uncovered. He shook his head with regret and said, “It seems that I can’t deceive you. We can’t go to Kunming Lake for camping but we really can pass our days there?”

“You have been speaking a love story.” The youth spoke with no expression. “I’m not satisfied. Mr. Z, how did you run to the sofa from the magazine? Can you give me a demonstration again?”

Ming Yu’s foot shot out to kick this shameless man.

However, Xi Ze’s hand suddenly grabbed Ming Yu’s foot. As Ming Yu looked at him with surprise, he stroked the delicate skin with his fingers and laughed. “Since you aren’t satisfied with my words of love, then mushroom… I will satisfy you.”

Ming Yu probably shouldn’t have said anything further.

Ming Xiaoyu never imagined that the fragrance he prepared would be sprayed on his body, the watch he prepared would be hung on a part of his body and the magazine he prepared was used for the man to kneel and relentlessly take him from behind!

“You are too thin, you should have a bit more meat.”

“You bastard wasteful spender, I will break your leg…”

“Then come and break my leg.”

For a time, it was beautiful and romantic.

With the help of props, Mr. Xi repeatedly slept with a sensitive mushroom on the soft. The last time, the originally crushed mushroom suddenly turned over and became enchanting. His eyebrows raised as he suppressed the wheezing in his throat. He declared, “Mr. Z, I want to issue a fourth house rule.”

At this point, Xi Ze was on the verge of erupting and could only control himself so much.

“From now all, all the financial power of the family will be controlled by the owner! You are only allowed to spend seven figures every month. Once you exceed it, you must report it to me! You aren’t allowed to do any more messy things and you can’t deceive me, not letting me know uh… don’t move…”

“I will listen to you so let me release it.”

Lust really ruined people!

The always calm and rational Mr. Xi immediately gave up his financial power!

The next day, Xi Ze calmly took out all the black cards, diamond cards and gold cards from his wallet. After seeing that the youth still looked suspicious, Mr. Xi sighed and also handed over his checkbook.