At least for me.

"H-he is my friend n-nothing more"I looked down while answering.

He put his index finger under my chin lifting my head so that I can look at him.

I liked the way his touch felt on my skin even if he is just touching the small part of it.

By the way his hand just continued to stay there I can tell by his eyes that he also feels the same.

If touching your boyfriend feels good then imagine how amazing it must feel to touch someone that is made for you and only you.

The person that you are destined to be with forever.Your mate.

"I don't like him being near you"He whispered in a gentle low voice.

"I don't like him making you laugh like that"he whispered again.

"Him being close to you makes me angry so for his sake don't make me angry because it won't end well on his part Olivia"once he said my name I just forgot whatever he said and focused on how good my name sounded coming from his mouth.

Mouth that I have kissed before.

"Can I kiss you?"Those words escaped my mouth before I could stop them.

I quickly closed my eyes and start counting numbers to feel less embarrassed.How can I just ask something like that.

Idiot.

Foolish.

Little shit.

With my eyes closed I felt his finger being removed from my chin.It is like reality finally sinked in that he was rejecting me in a way.

I felt like if I opened my eyes I would start crying just by looking at him.

In a split of a second I felt a hand snaking my hips and another one being placed on the back of my head.

Ryder placed his lips on mine and started to kiss me slowly in a gentle manner.It took a while for me to snap out of my thoughts and start to kiss him back and when I did it felt great.This kiss feels right.

Our kiss is not rushed but rather soft and the way his lips and his hand touching me feels incredible.

This is way better than the last one because now our bond has become closer than before.

I don't want to stop kissing him and I can tell that he felt the same way but the human nature is playing its cause of wanting to breathe.

I broke our kiss still with my eyes closed with my hands on his chest breathing heavily.It took a while for me to regain my posture.

I opened my eyes and looked into his sparkly blue ones.The atmosphere in this room is not awkward but rather comforting.

He still have his hands on me and this just feels right."lets get you to bed"And I just nodded while he took my hand in his ,opened the door and start walking towards my room.

I felt like I was hypnotised and the only thing I was focussing on was his touch.

We arrived in my room,walked to my bed and he gestured for me to get under the covers.

I did.

He started to lean in and I closed my eyes expecting a kiss"Don't forget what I said about your little friend,stay away from him"I felt his lips whispering in my left ear.

When I opened my eyes my lights were off and he is already at the door closing it behind him.

"You sound really happy Olivia."Snowy said and she was right I feel happy.

"What is there not to be happy about snowy"I answered my wolf smiling.

I felt like I won't be able to sleep because of how happy I was feeling.I smiled while being consumed by sleep.

................................

Word count 1180

Cindyyy.