Chapter 30: 1 secret out, 2 secret out Part 2

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Yu Yuan turned to Alya and said, "I remember you, you're friends with that other girl, what's her name? Lieling? Liear? Lie-la? Oh, never mind seems that I can't seem to remember her name silly me, we should just call her slut face. You guys should have seen her face or you know what don't unless you want nightmares and the two blondes that were with her looked like crybabies the red head looked like wimp, and the pink haired girl is nothing but a wannabe tomboy, honestly they weren't worth out time."

Yu Yuan's smirk got even wider she knew that if his bimbo was her the other one was close by.

"Anyway, seems like you didn't learn your lesson from watching me slap the shit out of your friends." Yu Yuan raised her hand, and a loud slap was heard.

Alya growled and said, "I thought you nobles are about being nice and respectful to others. Well, seems to me you're nothing but a couple of bastards who beat innocent people." She turned to Marinette and yelled, "And aren't you supposed to be Lila's friend! Why are you letting them treat her like this?"

Marinette raised an eyebrows and simply stated, "Bitch I don't even know her, and we are nice to people who deserve it, respect isn't given it's earned."

"We do deserve, we have been nice since we arrive, you're all just being assholes." Alya screamed.

(Behind the bush)

Lila thought, 'HOW IS SHE THIS STUPID CAN'T SHE SHUT UP AND UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION. LIKE WHAT THE ACTUAL F**K YOU'RE BEING HELD UP BY VINES AND BEING THREATENED AT BY POWERFUL PEOPLE AND YOU STILL CAN'T KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT! AT THIS RATE YOU'LL DRAG ME DOWN TOO!'

She bit her lip trying to calm herself down she looked at the others and saw that they were also scared.

(Back to the drama)

Marinette then grabbed Alya's face and said, "Listen here I have spies planted all over the capital, this is my territory so don't think I don't know what you've been doing and saying."

Marinette nodded at Hayami signaling her to drop her, "Now be a god dear and scram."

Alya ran as fast as she could, she grabbed Lila and the others and ran further.

They could hear Marinette and her friends laughing behind them.

Once they were back in the Ruby palace Rose and Mylene broke in tears, Sabrina kept on mumbling saying how she looked weak, Alix was starting to question her life choices, Alya and Lila were for once arguing.

"WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT!" Lila screamed. "DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'VE DONE!"

Alya put her hands on her hip and said, "Yea I spoke my mind and stood up for my self and you, you should be happy I stood up for you!"

Lila gritted her teeth in annoyance, "YOU DUMBASS YOU JUST MADE WAR WITH ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT IN THE WORLD WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING ARE YOU INSANE!"

"Oh yeah well what about you? HUH?" She pointed at Lila, "You LIED to us saying that you knew the princess when in reality she DOESN'T EVEN KNOW YOU."

Lila rolled her eyes and stated, "Well I just tell people what they want to hear it's not my fault that you people didn't fact check anything I say, I mean hello that's what google is for."

"Aw hell no don't you dare turn this on me." Alya snarled.

Lila scoffed, "Oh yeah? And what are you gonna do about it?"

Alya then lunged herself onto the Italian girl, they then started scratching and pulling each other's hair, Alya manage to punch Lila in the face giving her a bloody nose while Lila scratched her one of her eyes.

This cause Mylene and Rose to cry even more, Alix couldn't deal with the stress and just left for her room along with Sabrina.

Hearing the commotion, the boys came running out and was surprised to see Alya and Lila on the ground looking all tattered and beaten. Ivan saw Mylene crying and immediately went to her, he calmed her down and asked what had happened.

Mylene explained everything from the beginning till now and this shocked the guys they didn't expect the princess to act that way moreover news of Lila lying to them shocked them even more.

Ivan and Kim then went to separate Lila and Alya while Max opened this phone and decided to search everything Lila told them and sure enough turns out that Marinette was right from the beginning, Lila had lied about everything, the only website that he found where Lila had claimed about her achievements was Alya's blog.

Kim held Alya while Ivan held Lila.

"YOU MADE ME RUIN MY FRIENDSHIP WITH MY BEST FRIEND!"

"HAH MARINETTE SHOULD BE THANKFUL TO ME, AT LEAST NOW SHE KNOWS THAT YOU PEOPLE ARE NOTHING BUT FAKE FRIENDS! LITERALLY THE MINUTE SOMEONE BETTER COMES TO THE PICTURE YOU PEOPLE IMMEDIATELY DROP HER LIKE SHE WAS NOTHING WELL NEWS FLASH PEOPLE IT'S THE OTHER WAY AROUND! YOU PEOPLE ARE ONLY FRIENDS WITH HER CAUSE IT BENEFITS YOU! IF IT WEREN'T FOR HER YOU PEOPLE WOULD HAVE BEEN NOTHING!" Lila clapped back.

They all froze, they never realized that they were only using Marinette.

"What? Did reality finally hit you all? Face it you people are nothing but toxic and fake." She stated.

"That – that's not true I didn't betray her." Alya stuttered.

Lila smirked, "Oh but you did, she gave you a chance over and over and over but you were the one to break things off."

Alya looked at the others, "I have to apologize have any of seen Marinette?"

They then looked around to see that the girl was missing. They ran into the palace to search for the girl only to bump into Chloe, Juleka, Kagami and Luka.

Alya grabbed Chloe pulling her close to her face and asked, "Where's Marinette?"

Chloe then pushed the girl's face giving her a look of disgust, "Uh ever heard of boundaries geez and if you're going to cause her problem don't bother, she's with her relatives along with Nino and Nathaniel, she couldn't deal with you guys, so she decided to stay at her family's place."

They had never seen Alya look so frantic.

"I – I have to say sorry to her, you – you guys were right Lila lied about everything."

Kagami crossed her arms and said, "Don't you guys think it's too late?"

"I can try besides Marinette is always forgiving, I'm sure that once I apologize, she will take me back."

Juleka laughed, "Pfft, after all you did you want to apologize now? You think that just because she's forgiving, she's going to just say "Hey you're forgiven let's be friends again." Oh, honey no, you see everyone has limits and for you think that she even sees you as an acquaintance much less a friend makes me wonder if you're in your right mind or not?"

And just like that they left.

Alya watch as they leave, she wanted to reach out to them but couldn't. They were right, she didn't deserve to be Marinette's friend, but that didn't mean that she wouldn't try. She was determined to get Marinette's forgiveness one way or another.