Chapter 16: Brother, you are so brave!

Start from the beginning

“From two o’clock in the afternoon to now, it’s almost 6 hours.”

“Six hours?”

When Qin Feng heard the time, doubts arose in his heart.

According to the situation of cavernous edema, it is not as simple as 6 hours at all.

Except for excessive hyperemia, the outside is almost yellowish and transparent, which is caused by excessive pressure expansion.

Severe obstruction of venous return can cause this situation, except for prolonged excessive congestion, there is only one possibility.

“How much medicine did you take?”

He looked at the man and asked in a deep voice.

“I just ate a slice!”

The pajamas man turned his head and said angrily.

“This lady, it’s nothing serious. Two days should be fine. Take it back and have a good rest.”

After Qin Feng patted Zhao for a day, he turned around and went out.

“If you don’t tell the truth, this disease can’t be seen, let’s go.”

“Hey hey hey! Doctor! I was wrong, I was wrong!”

Seeing that the situation was wrong, the man in pajamas quickly reached out and was completely convinced.

“I…I have eaten 3 tablets from last night to now.”

“What medicine?”

“It’s a little blue film.”

Zhao Yitian was shocked when he heard the words of the man in the pajamas.

Three pieces!

No wonder!

Three pieces of Viagra?

This is not fatal!

“Brother, you are so brave!

Let me tell you, three pieces of Viagra can be considered dead if you didn’t take your life! ”

Qin Feng looked at the man speechlessly, really didn’t know what to say.

“Doctor Zhao, give him a check-up. If there is no history of other diseases, let’s relieve the pressure normally.”

After speaking, he went out.

“Ohhhhh!”

When Zhao saw him walking out one day, he was shocked and his face was speechless.

I am also your instructor anyway, why should I deal with this?

But looking at the eyes of the two people in front of Dao, they helplessly shook his head and pointed at Qin Fengdao.

“Go out and take the bill and sign it, I’ll take care of it.”

The woman nodded and quickly followed Qin Feng.

Half an hour later,

Zhao returned to the clinic one day, and Qin Feng was watching the video.

The emergency room tonight was a lot clean, and the patients were sparsely populated, mostly with water.

It is rare for Director Zhou to go home to rest. After the injury, Deputy Director Chen has been spinning and exhausted.

Apart from Qin Feng and Zhao Yitian, Xiao Jing is left tonight.

“Here, I bought it for you.”

Xiao Jing walked in with two cups of coffee and put them on the table.