Chapter 1:~Fear~

Elora stood silently, facing Kadir, her former fiancé and his men/friends with bravery. "It's taking too long," She declared, "Your men may have been caught, they could be coming for you right now without warning," "Shut up!," One of Kadir's men snapped. Elora looked up at Kadir, "If you have as many men as you say you do, the halls should be filled with the sounds of battle!," "It's the dead of night! They'll hold your guards and cut them down and they'll find him!," The same man of Kadir's snapped. "Aldon isn't here!," Elora exclaimed. "He goes out in the nights, we know that!," The same man snapped angrily. "He isn't here!," Elora exclaimed, "Your mission has failed! And you will die! If you leave now, even if you're caught, I will spare your lives!," And another man came storming into the chamber. "Servants says that Aldon left the castle earlier!," He declared and Elora swallowed. "They could be lying!," Kadir's other man pointed out. "I'm telling you! We've brought as long as we dare!," The other man said, "But some of the guards have been killed but a few men survived! We are leaving now!," And Elora swallowed. "They killed the other witnesses!," The other man said, "Kill her before she can scream!," Elora swallowed the other man left. "I'll do it!," Kadir declared. Elora backed a little and held up her hand. "Don't!," She begged, "I promise you, no wrong we've committed against you will be revenged this night!," And Kadir hit her to the floor and Elora screamed. "Don't speak to me of wrong!," Kadir snapped, "You broke our engagement, alliance, and he, my son, a man of The Valar!," "Your son was the soldier?," Elora whimpered. "Kadir?," His friend asked, "Kadir!?," And Kadir looked up at him. "But she is an Elven Queen!," His friend pointed out. "Oh, but she doesn't look like an elven Queen now, does she!," Kadir snapped and grabbed Elora's ankles. Elora screamed and pressed her nails against the carpet.
Kadir forcefully turned her around as he tried to tore off her nightgown. "My son is dead because of you!," He exclaimed. "Emersion said he there was a dozen of Aldon's soldiers who killed him!," Elora exclaimed in panic as she tried to push him away. And she screamed and Kadir's friend grabbed her arms. "You claim to be created by The Valar you godless Elleth!," Kadir exclaimed, "Hold her down, hold her down," Elora screamed as Kadir's friend pinned her arms above her head and Kadir put his hand around her neck, strangling her. Elora looked away in pain.
Kadir let go off the unconscious Elleth. Elora woke up, coughing. Kadir left to let his friend finish her off. Elora grabbed something on the ground and hit Kadir's friend in the head...

Elora opened her eyes and sat up, crying in the bed. Where was she? Wait! She then remembered, she was in Gondor.
She let her tears out, pulling her knees close against her chest. There was suddenly a knock on the door. "Elora? Mellon nín, are you alright?," Aragorn's voice said behind the doors. Elora glanced towards the window. It was morning. No strange they were already up. It was almost time for breakfast.
"Elora?," Arwen's gentle voice called, "Do you want me to get someone or can we come in?," Since Elora did not answer, Aragorn and Arwen soon entered the chambers. "Mellon nín, what's wrong? You screamed in your sleep. Did you have a nightmare?," Arwen asked in concern. The fact that Elora was much older than Arwen didn't matter. Elora was a good friend to her. Arwen looked at the Elleth and noticed Elora right hand was fiddling with her left wrist. Arwen knew that Elora had been violated once before and she hoped her brother could help heal those deep wounds with his love for her. "Elora, did you have a nightmare of the one who violated you?," Arwen asked gently and Elora broke down and let her tears fall. Aragorn stroked the Elleth's back supportingly. Arwen smiled, "Let's get you out of bed for some breakfast," And Elora smiled weakly.