Chapter 177 - 178

Start from the beginning

Well, unless Xi Ze chose to become Karma’s enemy!

At this time, Andrew didn’t know. In Xi Ze’s eyes, Karma was really nothing.

In the past, this man dared to tear Rosalind’s invitation right in front of its chief designer. The present Xi Ze would dare to go directly to the Karma studio and throw garbage on Mrs. Wallen and Karma!

Of course, this was just an example. Karma’s design style and level were still good. In Xi Ze’s eyes, they were a pretty good brand. But just because some people had talent didn’t mean she had the quality to match. When it came to raising her child, Mrs. Wallen was simply an irrational and stupid person.

Now Andrew unexpectedly dared to scream at Xi Ze. If Raymond saw this, he would think that ‘a newborn calf isn’t afraid of a tiger.’ He would also blame Mrs. Wallen for spoiling her son. She probably didn’t think that one day Andrew would clash with Xi Ze. If she had expected this day, she would’ve definitely educated her son: If Xi Ze scolds you like a dog, you have to go along with it!

Who do you know who previously received this lesson?

Raymond, the chief designer of Rosalind, didn’t want to talk about it.

It was rare to see a model in the industry dare to confront him to his face. Xi Ze felt it was quite novel. He raised his eyebrows and asked, “What did you say? I can’t seem to hear you clearly.”

Andrew was already enraged by the other person saying he could never enter the world’s supermodel rankings. Xi Ze’s current indifferent appearance made him more furious and he taunted, “Mr. Xi, aren’t you taking things for granted? This isn’t Huaxia. It is the west! The United States isn’t yours. I am Andrew Wallen and I will enter the world’s supermodel rankings with my strength. Why are you saying that I won’t go up?”

“Because I said it, you won’t be able to go up.”

Andrew wasn’t angry and laughed. “Hahahaha! Who do you think you are? Can you really manipulate the World Supermodels Organization? Xi Ze, I will never go to Huaxia in my life so don’t think you can fully control the situation. Don’t even think about threatening me!”

After these words finished, Xi Ze didn’t open his mouth. There was a long silence before Ming Yu suddenly asked, “When did your temper become so good?”

Andrew saw the man’s lips curve upwards as he sighed softly. “I thought you wanted my temper to become better.”

Xi Ze spoke in Chinese so the anti-Huaxia Andrew and his agent naturally didn’t understand. But Mr. Will made a startled expression and looked at Xi Ze and Ming Yu with horror.

If Ming Yu and Xi Ze were in such a relationship, then Xi Ze was Ming Yu’s patron!

Andrew dared to insult Xi Ze’s lover in front of him, this was a death sentence! Compared to Ji and Ya, Karma was really not enough! Compared to Xi Ze, Mrs. Wallen wouldn’t be able to defend her son!

Ming Yu smiled and replied in Chinese, “I am a bit hungry. Use your favourite method.”

Xi Ze raised an eyebrow. “I will listen to you.”

Xi Ze turned to Andrew and spoke calmly in English. “Andrew, even your mother wouldn’t dare speak to me in such a tone if she was here now. I am currently in a good mood so get lost back to America. For a year, I don’t want to see you anywhere. If I see you, guess what will happen.”

The voice was flat and contained no anger. It was as if he was saying, “What should we eat tonight?” But the contents caused Andrew to be shocked. He screamed with wide eyes, “Xi Ze, who do you think you are? I will have Uncle Leo come to talk to you and see if you are qualified to do this! This is London, not your Hua…xia…”