I turn off the shower, quickly stepping out of it. I wrap a robe around my body and tie it closed, shielding my body. I look at myself in the mirror, staring at my swollen eyes. I shake my hair, trying to fluff it out. I don't even worry about brushing it. I just need him.

I walk out of the bathroom and into the bedroom, looking around me. Dustin is nowhere to be found. Did he go to another room to sleep? Does he not want to sleep in the bed with me? Fuck, was I too standoffish with him?

I turn again to notice that the balcony door is open. I instantly calm down. He's outside, he's just sitting outside. He didn't leave me.

I walk over to the door, looking outside. He straddles a stool beside the ledge, looking down. His hands are on the back of his neck, his elbows on his knees. He looks upset, and I bet it's because of me.

"Dus?" I open my mouth, my voice barely a whisper. He turns around and his entire stance instantly becomes calmer. He smiles and stands up.

"Dustin I'm sorry. I just panicked. I'm so scared about this. I just want you to be happy and I want you to know how happy you make me. I want you to enjoy your time with me and I don't know if you can because I'm married. I cant promise you any future with each other and I'm terrified because I want a life with you. I just want you to be happy with me. I don't want to be a burden and-" Dustin walks over to me, wrapping his arms around my body. I didn't even realize I was rambling that much.

"Nova, baby, calm down. Breathe, okay?" I listen to him and take a deep breath in and let it out slowly.

"Now-" I cut him off, urgent to speak.

"I love you. I love you so fucking much and I can't live without you anymore. I don't know what I'm going to do, but I can't live like this anymore. I can't live in fear of Wesley. I don't love him, I love you. I don't want to be with him anymore. I want to wake up next to you every morning and fuck you every night. I'm going to figure something out, I promise. I just need some time. Just give me some time, Dus. I'll make it right for us." I don't even notice that I'm crying until Dustin presses his thumb to my cheek, wiping away a tear. .

Looking up, I see him smiling down at me. His grin makes my heart flutter and my stomach tighten. Those big beautiful eyes roam my face, looking for any sign of hesitation.

"I love you so much." I whisper again, standing on my tippy toes to kiss his lips. I feel a couple of droplets of water on my head and I look towards the sky, the rain starting to fall harder on us. I contemplate moving, but when I turn my eyes back to Dustin, he's staring down at me with nothing but love. I can't help myself as I lean up and smash my lips into his.

The rain falls harder, seeping into the earth and into our skins as we are chilled by the cold water. Dustin's hands wrap in my hair, kissing my lips with effortless devotion. Our tongues slowly graze each other as we open our mouths, allowing each other in.

Suddenly, I'm being pushed backwards towards the door. With my eyes closed and his hands on my waist, I trust him with every ounce of me to take me wherever he wants to go. He presses my back against the door and slides his hand behind me to push it open.

I fall down onto the bed, him on top of me. His lips are moving sweetly against mine, tasting every ounce of me. I let out a soft moan as he departed from my lips and moved onto my neck, planting a trail of kisses along my jaw.

"Can I have a minute?" I whisper to him, pulling away. With a frown, he nods and moves off of me. I get up quickly and walk into the bathroom.