At this point, Mr. Reddington has already started writing a complicated question on the board.

Kaori slowly walks back to the front of the class with a blank face, showing no emotions.

Seeing this, the students couldn't help but gloat some more, thinking that Kaori is probably nervous or unconfident.

A few seconds later, Mr. Reddington finishes writing the question. The class falls silent for a few seconds then breaks out into an uproar.

"WHAT?! This is even harder than the question Kaiser solved the other time!!"

"Mr. Reddington is too ruthless!! I'm getting goosebumps..."

"What a sinister little man"

"Aiya Kaori is so done for"

"She was already done for the moment Mr. Reddington targeted her. Now, she is already roadkill"

"The Student Slayer really spares no one"

Seated at the front of the class, Terry Fae, the class monitor, smirks.

'Finally this tumor can be uprooted. How dare she come into my class and mess up my class average. We spent so long trying to surpass Class A. My dad has been putting a lot of pressure on me to surpass them because of his business rival's child in Class A. Recently, it finally looks like we are getting close to that goal. Finally, we are about to enjoy the benefits of being the top class in ASHS Grade 11. But then, this kind of tumor appears...' His face twists.

'You have no idea how much Class A has mocked our class for taking in such a burden. Even Class B, the art class, is mocking us. I can't stand it!! Hopefully, after this humiliation and with her getting kicked out of school, I wont get to see her ever again.' Terry thinks resentfully.

Seeing the question on the board and the satisfied look on Mr. Reddington's face, Kaori almost lets a smile slip.

She clears her throat and takes the marker from Mr. Reddington's outstretched hand.

At this point, the students' smiles get wider, their eyes glisten in anticipation, they lean forward towards the front hoping to get a better view, their phone ready to capture the anticipated show.

However, they are sure to be left disappointed. Kaori has already decided to not care anymore. She will do whatever she wants. Therefore, she won't completely hide her brilliance anymore.

She starts writing on the board at a fast pace. She didn't even take the time to think like Kaiser which makes the students look down on her even more.

'At least try to pretend to be knowledgeable as a start' they think in disdain.

At first, Mr. Reddington and the students' faces are all smiles. However, as Kaori writes line after line, their smiles slowly dim.

None of the students understand the question or even how to proceed with it, even Terry Fae, but as Kaori continues, they see Mr. Reddington's stunned face and even an idiot will realize that something is not right.

Very quickly, Kaori fills up the three sections of the board. She slides them up to reveal three more blank sections. She continues writing.

Inwardly, Kaori complains to Kaiser through the TC.

"Argh!! This question could have been solved using just one and a half of this boards but because of our stupid Grade, I have to overcomplicate such an easy question!"

Kaiser almost chokes.

"Easy question?? Kaori...sis...it would take me at least three days to solve this question at the moment. Maybe even a week!"

"Three days?! A week?!? Ay Kaiser, it looks like I need to up the level of your study questions. That's really disappointing.."

Kaiser's face twists in agony.

'Aiya, why did I run my mouth so carelessly?!' he thinks sourly.

"Come on Kaori! I didn't say I won't be able to solve it, I just said it will take me a bit of time!"

"Well that bit of time is too long. I'm not changing my mind"

Kaiser sulks.

"People will think you are the older sister if they listened to our conversation"

"Which is reasonable. I really should have come out first. I won't be surprised if you were annoying me so much in the womb that I just pushed you out first to get rid of you."

Kaiser rolls his eyes but does not retort.

"Okay okay. What if I promise to reduce the time it will take to solve the question to two days?"

"Half a day"

"Impossible! One and a half"

"Half a day"

"At least increase the time dammit!! One day! This is my limit!"

"Whatever...okay one day. Slacker"

Kaiser groans to himself.

If anyone else heard this conversation between the twins, they would probably shave their heads and head to a temple never to be seen again.

This question is the university level third year midterm question from ten years ago which left the whole year stumped. Not one person got this question right during the exam. One genius student managed to solve it two months after the exam. Apparently, he couldn't accept that he couldn't solve it so he spent two months working on only this question until he finally solved it. That incident left the whole University in an uproar for about six months. Later, that genius student ended up being the youngest Director of the Central Intelligence Organization of Tarra (CIOT).

This math problem that the genius student, who later became the youngest Director of CIOT, spent six months to solve, for someone to say he/she can solve it in one week is already classified as heaven-defying. Which makes what Kaori is doing at the moment even more unfathomable.

At this time, Kaori writes the final answer to the question. She turns around to face the silent class.