Chapter 19

Kaori and Kaiser open their eyes at the same time and look at each other with wide eyes.

"Woah..."

"Woah..."

"Woah..."

"Woah..."

They are both so shocked they talk and use the TC at the same time. However, who cares about that right now?

"WE ARE OFFICIALLY CULTIVATORS!!" Kaiser shouts in the TC.

"I know...this is amazing...i honestly thought i wont be able to feel this excited about anything anymore since i got out of that backup information center...but it looks like I was wrong...and I am so grateful..." Kaori emotionally says.

Of course Kaiser will never let her have her emotional moment.

"Yoooo is Kaori Sol tearing up?? HA! Where is my phone?? ARGH!! I left it upstairs!! Nooooo" Kaiser obnoxiously says.

Kaori rolls her eyes, the mist in her eyes disappearing forever. She turns her face away from him.

"Shut up!"

Kaiser smiles. "I am happy for you sis. Honestly"

"Psh, who needs your happiness?" Kaori says but the corner of her mouth tilts a bit upwards.

"Sure, sure. Oh yeah. Let's give Mum and Tata this cultivation technique."

"No not yet"

"Why not?" Kaiser asks, puzzled.

"While you were cultivating, I observed you-"

"That's a bit creepy sis.."

"Shut up and listen pig-head!! Anyways, what I noticed was while you were cultivating, your muscles looked like they were squirming underneath your skin. I think just like with Qi, UniZon improves the body qualitatively. Starting with the muscles, then the bones, then the organs and so on. I think it is safer to reach a certain level of fitness before attempting to cultivate. While you and I have been training our body everyday for the last 10 years or so, Katara only joins us on the weekend and Mum's never joined us. Katara is probably not too far from the standard while Mum is not close to the standard at all." Kaori explains to Kaiser

"System, am I right?" Kaori asks The System this time.

"Yes"

"Okay then. I guess we just have to convince Katara to work out with us more. What about Mum?...System, can you make a highly effective and efficient fitness training manual and schedule for a middle-aged working woman with three kids?"

Kaori rolls her eyes at how specific and idiot sounding his question is. She is just about to reprimand him when the system shuts her up.

"Yes, I can. Generating...

...

100,000 fitness training manual that fits specification generated. Please choose."

Kaori's eyes widen in disbelief while Kaiser has a smug smile plastered to his face.

"Smartest in the universe...I don't think so..." Kaiser says provocatively.

"Shut up. I'm just not used to asking people for answers to my problems!"

"Sure sure," Kaiser says dismissively.

Kaori rolls her eyes.

"System, filter search results to fit Planet Kumia of Universe #5854219856 general constitution" Kaori says.