Chapter 1

After waiting for a few minutes and still feeling no signs of panicking, Kaori becomes dumbfounded.

'Huh...who would have thought? I am even weirder than I imagined.'

She stops focusing on the weirdly non-existent emotion and decide to gather more information about her situation.

She looks around trying to see if there is anything else in this space except the lights. Nope. Nothing. Absolutely and completely nothing.

She tries to move her body and finds out that she can! Okay that's something. However, her face changes when she brings her 'fingers' in front of her face. Can you even call it that? What she sees is just a blob...

'Hmm...I guess this is kind of expected since I died right? At least that's what is depicted in cartoons.'

'Girl! Wake up! This is real life! You are a freaking blob! What kind of reaction is that? Cartoons? You are comparing this insane and very real situation that is happening right now to a CARTOON?!?'

Sigh...

She tried to get herself to panic but nada. 'Oh well. Let's move on'

'Since I can move my...blob that means that I still have motor skills. I should be able to move.'

She tries to envision herself moving and it feels like she moved forward a bit. She starts to speed up and that's when she notices that she seems to be moving closer and closer to a light spot.

'Huh? I seemed to have assumed that the light spots were really far away like stars. Seems like they are quite close...almost like I can touch it...'

She touched it.

WHOOOM!

Her mind jolts and it feels like something is being shoved into her blob head.

A searing pain suddenly cuts through her mind. It felt like a hot knife was being pressed into her brain- no, more like her soul- trying to rip it open to enlarge it so something could fit.

'AHH OMG What's happening?? It feels like my brain is being ripped apart!'

She screams, or at least tries to. However, this is when she unfortunately finds out that she doesn't have a mouth or even vocal cords.

After a while, it seems like the pain is reducing, or maybe she is just getting used to it. Her blob body spasms as she tries to get used to the pain.

Five minutes later, the pain subsides and all that it left is a slight throb-

'Hm? What's this?'

Her mind seems to be filled with a lot of foreign images and information.

'I can't make out what they mean as it's just too vast.'

She tries to concentrate and tries to isolate one image. After a few minutes, a picture of the anatomy of an animal gradually becomes clear in her mind. It had a huge muscular body covered with dark brown fur, a head that looks like an eagle with an orange beak. It stood on four legs that had sharp claws like a tiger.

'I have never seen an animal like this in my entire life...'

Soon information regarding the anatomy of the animal as well as the origin of the animal flooded her brain.

According to the information, it is a Bleighton Wright from the Forest of Sleyville in the Continent of Octavio. It is born in the innermost part of the forest, and they are abandoned by their mother immediately after birth. As a result of this, only the luckiest and strongest survive till adulthood so the species is relatively rare. It's hide is one of the thickest that can be found in the forest, so they are mostly hunted and bought by wealthy families for a huge price....

The information also included its diet, regular activities, mating habits and rituals, name, and placement of its various organs, and so on.

'I don't remember ever hearing about an animal like this or a continent called Octavio back on earth. What the heck is going on?'

'-It can't be? Is this information from another planet? Or even another universe? Is the theory of the multiverse true? Why is it that once I touched this light all the information flooded my brain?'

She had too many questions but no one to ask.

'Okay this is getting frustrating. I hate having unanswered questions. First, lets sort out the rest of the information in my head.'

She closed her eyes and concentrated. She later finds out that if she concentrates on a piece of the information, it slows down until it stops, then an image and the corresponding information slowly unravels.

All the information is gradually absorbed into her brain. She doesn't know how long she stays like this, but it felt like one or two hours when in reality it was about 3 days.

Once she opened her eyes, she felt much more enlightened. From the information she just absorbed, she can deduce that this light spot contained detailed information on the beasts of a planet that seems to be in a different universe than the one she is from.

'Woah...what the heck is this?'

She gradually looks around at all the floating light spots that number in the millions or even more.

'Do all these light spots contain information on all the universes to ever exist?'

BOOM! Mind-blown.

And for the first time ever, Kaori lost her cool.

"WHAT THE HTFWIUDXBAF?!?!"