29. Love is patient and kind

After the storm on Saturday, Goenkas' never thought they'd be happy for a long time, however Sunday brought in a fresh new ray of hope and the sounds of dhol and taashe were heard from the elders who were dancing and laughing. 

Akshara was coped in her room, Arohi's state of mind scared her more than her words, because she loved her sister and Arohi loved her too and she did not want to hurt her younger sister anymore. However, Akshara did not get a single chance of talking to Arohi or apologising her for the hurt she carried all these years since Arohi did not spare another look to Akshara. She just turned the other way and any time Akshara asked for her, she ignored her like she was invisible.

It was a headache Sunday morning for Akshara, having very less amount of sleep and running thoughts throughout the night, her morning wasn't bright anyway. Plus she had interviews this week and she still was not ready to touch her guitar.

How in the world would she move on at this pace?

That and she knew she hurt Abhimanyu too, denying all the feelings she had for him and leaving him to accept her decision. The painful face, the tear which escaped his eyes, everything was noted by her but what could she possibly do here? She did not want Abhi to suffer like Arohi and Kairav bhaiya, and she did not want him to bottle up his feelings this way till hell breaks lose. Why can't everything be normal for her? Why can't she be a happy person with a happy family with normal problems like the majority.

Akshara sighed, she was about to take a nap from all the stress when she heard the loud noises and cheers from downstairs. The commotion perked her interest and she, along with Arohi who was upstairs on the terrace, peeked down to see their family dancing around a smiling Kairav. Akshara and Arohi looked at each other, both shrugged and once again looked at their happily dancing family. 

"Goenkas?" Arohi called them out, as loud as could. "Kya hua?"

"Aru, Akshu," Mimi waved at them, happily, dancing even, "come down, good news hai."

Both the sisters walked downstairs and were immediately taken by their hand and pulled over the floor, the elders making them dance. Kairav smiled at the duo, they both were lost and tried understanding why their family were acting like weirdos.

"What is the matter, Badi Ma?" Akshu asked the happy Swarna who grinned, grabbing the sweet box from the sofa. 

"Kairav ki rishta pakka hua," Swarna squealed in her highest happy voice and Arohi almost choked on her sweet while Akshara smiled, both the girls eyeing their brother and with a quick glance, they rushed towards him. They bombarded him with so many questions that Kairav had to shush them to answer, making other laugh. 

Kairav made his sisters sit on the sofa, one on either side and smiled at them, "Shaanti se pucho."

"Tara dii maan gayi?" Akshara asked, pulling Kairav towards her.