14. Darr lag raha hai

14

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

14. Darr lag raha hai

Abhi was seated on the sofa, his feet tapping continously, his hands entangled with the other. It was nearly half an hour and yet he had no update, so he waited impatiently, hoping to get a positive response from both the parties.

It was 10 pm and Akshara was with Mahima Birla, in the work room upstairs as Abhimanyu sat outside in the main hall, awaiting their arrival. He wanted both, his Taiji, and Akshara to be benefitted from this meet. It was necessary for him somehow that his Taiji helps Akshara, because she was the best therapist out there and battled anxieties herself, hence she could have a upper hand with Akshara and the latter could find a way to help herself.

His mind was racing with so many thoughts and assumptions that he avoided calls, texts, mails and everything that should have been a priority. Somehow, this was important than everything. He texted the hospital that he'd not be available for anything but emergencies for the night and kept his gaze at the room, distant but lit.

'Darr lag raha hai?' A 15 year old Abhi asked, even though he was scared too.

'Thoda sa...'

'Main yahi ho, bas yaha bahar. Darna mat, dekh, Main hamesha tere paas hu. Tuje kuch nahi hoga. Tuje kuch hone nahi dunga.' He promised, determined to make everything okay.

'Issliye toh darr lag raha hai. Mere baad tera kya hoga...'

Abhi snapped out of it, his jaw clenched, hands fisted as he got up. He remembered that day like it was yesterday and he could feel the angry tears welling back in his eyes. However, before he could react harshly, he heard some muffled laughter from the kitchen side and noticed that the light from that room was still bright. So he walked towards the kitchen and surprisingly saw his mother and sister-in-law talking, and the kitchen was messy with flour, butter and cake batter.

'Ye sab kya hai Maa?' Abhi asked, greeting the two ladies as he leaned on the marble stand.

'There's a charity event in a school tomorrow, Nishta ne abh bataya.' Manjari said, with a sigh, 'So we're baking cakes and muffins for it.'

'Nishta kaha hai?'

'She's asleep,' Shefali said, chuckling, 'Hume Kaam pe lagake woh ghode bech ke so gayi...'

They all chuckled, and Abhi forgot about the earlier flashback as he sat with the crew. He loved these two ladies, especially his mother and it was nice he had some company with him for the night.

Immediately Manjari asked him about the party and how the birthday girl was, but before Abhi could speak up, both Mahima and Akshara walked downstairs and Abhi turned towards them. Shefali and Manjari were intrigued about their guest too, especially at such an odd hour. Fortunately, Mahima brought Akshara towards the kitchen and Abhi could read her face better in the light.

Kyon ✓ (Abhira)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें