Bonus (1B) Cheesecake aur Methi-daana

Bonus (1B) Cheesecake aur Methi Daana

"You did what?"

Akshara shut her eyes, as she came home way early than she had told her family. And the first thing she did was barge into her sister's clinic, bags in hand and ignoring the patients who were clearly surprised.

But Aarohi was shocked.

She hugged Akshara and once she held her elder sister, Akshara started crying and broke down in hysterical fit of tears. Aarohi quickly apologized to the parents who had come for their kid's check-up and prescribed them the necessary medicines. She halted every other patient and took her sister under her care.

She may be a pediatrician, but Akshara would always be her first and important patient, since childhood.

On the other hand, Akshara cried, everything that she withheld since last night came gushing out when she hugged Aarohi and felt better already. And then after Aarohi's concern, narrated the tale and that she had possibly broken up with Abhimanyu.

And as always, instead of siding with her, Aarohi took his side.

"I cannot believe that you ran away," Aarohi clasped her hands in delight, which confused Akshara. She should be angry on her, but instead, seemed chirpy. "Aise mat dekh, of course I'm upset with the relationship ending, but the good side is that you travelled alone, Akshu! Haaye, you are getting so much better on your own."

Akshara smiled amidst her tears, now extremely happy to have Aarohi as her sister and side hugged the girl. She knew Aarohi hated hugs, but Akshara loved stealing those hugs from her.

"And why you're so tensed?" Aarohi wiped her tears, "galti teri hai."

"Jaanti hu."

"Haan, toh mana le Dr. Abhimanyu ko." Aarohi shrugged, like it was the most easiest thing to do. "And that guy loves you so much, he'll take you back in a heartbeat."

Akshara sniffed, wiping her nose with the back of her hand, "maine shayad zyada hi overreact kiya." She shook her head, "agar Abhi ne kabhi muje maaf nahi kiya toh?"

To that Aarohi huffed, "arrey aise kaise maaf nahi karega, uska woh Bhai bhi karega." Aarohi raised her voice, "tu darr mat, teri behen sab sambhal legi."

"Shaant Bheem." Akshara chuckled, her anxieties and worries far away when her sister was near, "tujhe nahi, mujhe kuch karna hoga." She was determined to correct her wrongs. "I have to, before it's too late."

"And I'm with you."

"Duniya ki sabse best hai tu."

"Janti hu."

They laughed again, hugging and Akshara held her little sister, hoping that Abhi would atleast give her a chance again.

_

"Neil, I swear," Neil stopped midway when he was about to say something to the busy surgeon who was working on his laptop. "I swear if you speak anything about Akshara to me, I'll operate on you this very moment."

"Bhai, aapko kaise pata chal ki main Akshara ke baatein karne waala tha?" Neil asked, sitting besides him and Abhi sighed. "Palmistry ka side business?"

"Kyon thapad khaane ki baatein karta hai?"

"Kyon nahi, bhai," Neil winked, teasing Abhi because that's what he always did. "Kyon nahi Karu baatein Akshara ki, bechari..."

And as promised Abhi held Neil's neck from behind, pressing it firmly as Neil whimpered in pain. "Maa..." Neil screamed but Abhi's smirk scared him.

"Maa ghar pe nahi hai," Abhi chuckled, while Neil now felt really terrified, "abh bol..."