Part 11: A Mother's Love

1920,London..................................................

Bondita stands in front of the mirror wearing a black gown when Drake knocks at her door..She turns around and he admires her

Drake~"Thankyou, for respecting Miranda.."

Bondita sees something he's holding 

Drake~"This? This is what Miranda wanted to give you after the dinner yesterday but.....Anyways,come downstairs we are leaving in 5 mins."

Bondita takes the box and thanks him, drake stops before going and turns around with tears

Drake~"Do you think she'd be at peace?"
Bondita smiles looking at him

Bondita~"Yes,People like her are very less and god always makes sure that these people get their share of peace.."
Drake wipes his tears and leaves,Bondita sees the box but keeps it on her bed cause she might get late for the funeral..

Bondita comes to a garden near a church and stands their quiet among the crowd when she notices  a girl sitting with drake in the fronts..

Bondita(thinking)~"Wo shayad Drake aur Miranda ji ki beti hogi.."

The girl at the church starts to sing the Last Song in the honour of Miranda..

Loving and fighting, accusing, denying
I can't imagine a world with you gone
The joy and the chaos, the demons we're made of
I'd be so lost if you left me alone

You locked yourself in the bathroom
Lying on the floor when I break through
I pull you in to feel your heartbeat
Can you hear me screaming? Please don't leave me

Everyone cries at the funeral specially Drake,like he lost a part of himself

Hold on, I still want you
Come back, I still need you
Let me take your hand, I'll make it right
I swear to love you all my life
Hold on, I still need you

The song ends and everybody starts leaving but Bondita stands there looking over Drake from far away at the corners, when the same girl comes to her..

Girl~"Bondita?"
Bondita nods yes..The girl extends a hand towards her
"Elise"

Bondita shakes Elise's hand and they both starts to walk towards the exit together..

Bondita~"Can I ask you something?I hope you don't mind?"
Elise smiles..and nods in recognition 
Elise~"You are gonna ask why I didn't came ..Right?"

Bondita nods yes..
Elise~"You know I love Mom Dad but circumstances are never the same..I work in NewYork..My husband and I moved after marriage and after that meeting mom and dad became a shuffle for me..Travelling another country is not easy when you actually are broke..I knew mom was expecting me this Thanksgiving but I couldn't make it not because I didn't wanted to but because she didn't wanted me to come back.."
Bondita looks surprised..

Bondita~"But if she asked you not to come back then why was she waiting for you?"

Elise~"Its neither her fault nor mine..I was a member of bikers 5 years ago,if you know it well then London is not that developed that it allows biking and when I say biking it means illegal practices..I was involved too much in that..Then one day Dad caught me and he made me realise what mistakes I've been doing when I saw my mother lying on a bed all weak..She didn't had food for days cause I wasn't returning home that made her health worse..I changed with time but I was too deep in that illegal business so my dad asked me to leave.."