Part 10: Circle of Life

Vedh comes to Bondita's Mother's house and stand outside , thinking how he asked and searched for her everywhere and finally reached..
He knocks at the door and sumati comes out 
Vedh~"Sumati kaki?"
Sumati nods and smiles
Vedh~"Mai Bondita ka dost hu London se aya hu!"

At her name sumati's gets overwhelmed and opens the door fully and with tears in her eyes she searches for her, vedh looks at her and smiles

Vedh~"Wo nhi aayi kaki!"
sumati looks at him disheartened and signs him to come inside..

Sumati~"aap yaha kaise? Bondita kaisi hai?"
Vedh~"Bondita theek nhi hai..aur isi liye mai yaha aaya hu..!"
Sumati gets scared and hyper 

sumati~"Kya hua meri bacchi ko?Wo theek to hai na ? Hey bhagwan usse kuch ho to nhi gaya?"
Vedh~"kaki..Kaki..Kaki.."

He calms her down and makes her sit and also sits beside her..

Vedh~"kaki bondita pichle 10 saalo se bhaag rhi hai..Aur ab jab uske paas mauka tha tab aapne usko yaha aane se mana kar dia..Ab aap hi bataiye kabhi bondita ne aapki baat taali jo aaj nhi maanti wo? Bohot takleef mai rehti hai wo magar kabhi kisi se kehti nhi hai..Poore college se ladd sakti hai kisi ke haq ke liye lekin aapne usse uske haq ke liye ladne se hi rok diya hai!"
Sumati~"Aap kuch nhi jaante hai..Bondita ka yaha aana uske liye theek nhi hai..inn 10 saalo mai bohot kuch badal gaya hai..Wo bhi aur uska ateet bhi!"

vedh understands that she is talking about Anirudh..

Vedh~"Mai uske ussi ateet se abhi milke chala aarha hu"

Sumati looks at him 

Vedh~"Kaki mai maanta hu mujhe sab kuch nhi pata par mai wahi jaanne aya hu..Mujhe jitna pata hai utna kaafi hai ye samajhne ke liye ki Anirudh aur Bondita k dil ka rishta hai jo kisi bhi wajah se aise yuhi toot nhi sakta..Arey jo insaan ek ajnabi ko bachane ke liye apni jaan daav pe laga sakta h wo itna patthar dil kaise ho sakta hai ki wo ek 11 saal ki bacchi ko itna badi takleef dede..!"

Sumati stands angrily..

Sumati~"To aapko bhi meri Bondita galat lagti hai?"
vedh~"Nhi nhi kaki..Mere kehne ka wo matlb nhi tha..mai to...."

Sumati stops him mid-sentence 

Sumati~"Aap uske dost hoke bhi aisi baat kar rhe h yakeen nhi hota..Shayad aap meri bacchi ko kabhi samajh hi nhi paye..Bilkul waise hi jaise uske Pti babu uske Rakshak babu usse 10 saal pehle nhi samjhe the..Meri bacchi bilkul akeli thi tab bhi aur aaj bhi..aap yaha se chale jaiye unke hi paas jinhone aapki jaan bachayi hai..Mai aapki koi madad nhi kar paungi.."

Vedh happens to say something but Sumati leaves from there 

Vedh~"Kaash aap jaan pati kaki ki ye dono ek doosre ke bagair kitne akele hai....Par aapne sahi kaha..Mai unhi ke paas jaunga aur sach kya hai isse jaanne ki koshish karunga.."
Vedh picks up his bag and leaves for Haveli..

..............................................................................................................................

Bondita sees the pictures on the wall and a very smiling and happy family..
Bondita~"Inn sab tasveero mai to ye sab bohot khush lag rhe hain..Phir aaj Thanksgiving par koi aya kyu nhi? Hosakta hai sab shaam ko aye..Accha hai..Miranda ji ko accha lagega jab wo apne baccho ko dekhngi.."

Bondita thinks of sumati and sits sadly at couch

Bondita~"diwali aane wali hai..Pata nhi Ma kaisi hongi..Iss baar bhi unhe akele hi diwali manani hogi..Par ab se har diwali hum saath mai manaege..Ek baar mujhe ghar mil jaye phir ma aur mai..Aur humari choti si duniya.."

Bondita thinks of Roy Chaudhary's and smiles with memories in her eyes..

Evening................................................

Bondita comes downstairs and sees Drake doing all the table setup and Miranda cooking 

Drake~"Happy Thanksgiving kid.."

Bondita smiles at him and wish them both the same and goes to help Miranda

Miranda~"Do you have any thing to add to the menu ? I'll happily make it..You just say..

Bondita smiles at her 

Bondita~"No thankyou very much..But most of the things here are what I really like and I know when a mother cooks everything ultimately becomes tasty..

Miranda smiles at her and cups her cheeks

Miranda~"You are one a child..I wish I had a daughter like you.."
Bondita~"But you do !?"
Drake looks on 
Bondita~"Yeah I saw those pictures at the wall..If I am not wrong she is your daughter right?"
Miranda doesn't say anything but nods at her and busies herself.. Drake also ignores ..

Bondita notice the quietness and realise that their is more to that picture 

After having dinner Bondita looks at the clock where 11pm is the time..
Drake~"I think we should go to sleep.."

Miranda doesn't stands up and looks at the clock and the food she hid for her daughter..

Miranda~"No, she might be coming..Look their is still 1 hour left.."

Drake~"There is no point in exhausting yourself miranda..You've waited long enough for her..If she wanted to, she would have come.."
Miranda~"You don't know a mother's heart..Even if the mother had to keep her children away..Her heart always yearns for them.."
Bondita~"Let her wait!"

Drake and miranda looks at her

Bondita~"Let her wait..If she thinks she might come then we should wait..And anyways its only a matter of 1 hour.."

Drake sits down and miranda smiles at Bondita

Miranda~"Thankyou for understanding.."

Times passes and passes and passes and suddenly Bondita awakes all cuddled up on the couch..

Bondita~"Pata nhi kaise meri aankh lag gayi.."
She looks at the clock and sees that its 5 in the morning and Miranda and Drake are sleeping keeping their heads on eachother..She smiles at them and realises that their daughter didn't came 

Bondita~"Kitne acche hainye log..Dugga maa inke saath bass ab aur bura mat kariye..Jaldi se inki beti ko yaha bula dijiye.."

Bondita sees the gifts they bought for their daughter and gets sad when Drake wakes up and realises that Miranda isn't breathing..

Drake~"Mirandaaa!!!"
He shouts and bondita comes scared..

Bondita~"What's wrong?"

Drake(scared)~"She isn't breathing..She isn't breathing..Miranda..Miranda..Miranda.."

Drakes keeps on shouting at her and presses her heart but nothing, when bondita realises that Miranda is no more..

She just stands there still and looks at him trying everything , she starts to cry when drake sees her

Drake~"Why are you crying?She is alright.."

Bondita puts a hand over Drake and he comes back to reality..

Drake looks at her and falls down..

Bondita~"She is no more .."

Drake cries blaming himself..Bondita too cries remembering how much care she showed towards a total stranger like her and her only wish was to see her daughter which never came back...
...............................................................................................................................................

Precap: Anirudh welcomes Vedh to stay with him, Drake gives the house to Bondita and a gift by Miranda...