Part 12: The Homecoming

Tulsipur.......
Vedh wakes up with a knock at his door and goes to open the door but nobody is there ,he closes the door and again tries to sleep when again somebody knocks and he goes to open the door but again nobody is there..

Somebody again knocks at door but vedh smartly comes out from the window and sees them..

Vedh~"Kya chahiye tumhe?Kon ho tum?"
"Shaswati....."
Vedh~"Kya chahiye tumhe Shaswati?Kyu baar baar mera darwaza khatkhata ke bhaag ja rhi ho?"
Shaswati~"maine nhi khatkhataya....!"

Vedh bents down on his knees..
Vedh~"Jhooooooooooooothhhhhh"
Shaswati gets scared..
Shaswati~"Accha maine khatkhataya tha..Par aap dada ko nhi bataoge ye ki mai aapko tang kar rhi thi.....?"

Vedh~"dada?Kon dada?"
Shaswati~"Anirudh dada ya Som dada...?"
Vedh~"Dekho mai tumhare ye som dada ko to nhi jaanta magar agar tumne ab shiataani ki to mai tumhare Anirudh Dada ko bata dunga..."
Shaswati makes a crying face..
Vedh~"Arey arey..Tum ro kyu rhi ho?Arey baba sorry sorry..Mai to mazaak kar rha tha..!"
Shaswati looks up to him..

Shaswati~"Bade logo ka aise chote logo se mazaak karna shobha deta h kya?Mazaak to dost log karte hain na?"
Vedh smiles at her..
Vedh~"Kya umar h aapki shaswati?"

Shaswati~"10 saal..Kyu pucha?"
Vedh~"Ab mai apne dost ki umar bhi nhi jaan sakta kya?"
Shaswati~"Dost? Wo kab bane ?"
Vedh~"Abhi abhi!"
Vedh extends his hand to her..

Anirudh passes from there and sees Vedh and shaswati and quietly stands there hiding from them..
Shaswati happily shakes his hand

Shaswati~"Dost!Par aap bade dost..Kyuki mere saare dost to chote chote h na mere jaise..!"
Vedh~"To tum mujhe Dost babu kehna aaj se..."
Shaswati nods happily..

Anirudh remembers bondita..
Anirudh~"Aaj se tum mujhe birrisstrrraa babu bulana bondita..Bolo chalo.."
Bondita~"Theek hai Birriiisstrraaa babu..."

Anirudh comes back to reality and realises that he is crying looking at them...

London...............................................................

Bondita comes downstairs for dinner..

Elise greets her and sees her unpacking her bags..

Bondita~"So you are staying?"
Elise~"yes I am..I decided to stay back till christmas holidays..I wanna spent time with dad.."
Bondita smiles looking at her
Elise~"what about you? Are you gonna stay too?"
Bondita~"Actually......."

Drake comes out and Elise and bondita looks at him
Drake~"Its good to see you both here..I wanted to make an announcement.."
Elise and Bondita exchange worried looks..
Elise~"What is it dad?"
Drake~"I am coming with you Elise..."
Bondita gets happy and so do Elise,Elise hugs her dad with happiness...Drake breaks the hug and come to Bondita with keys..
Drake~"You wanted a Home for you and your mother..And miranda saw you as Elise..So I wanted to give you the keys of this house.."
Bondita gets shocked while Elise looks happy..
Elise~"take it Bondita and live with your mother at your own house"
Drake~"I decided to make legal papers of the owner of this house and name it after you..But I wanted to tell you first.."
Bondita smiles looking at both of them and hug Drake..

Bondita~"Thank you for thinking about me..But I've decided to go back to India.."
Elise and Drake gets Shocked..

Drake~"But you wanted to stay in London...Right?"
Bondita~"Yes I did..But not anymore..Miranda wrote me a letter that opened my eyes and Elise's conversation at the funeral made me realise that home is where the parents are..My mother is my real home and I have to go back to my home..This is not me..Not my people and not my country,I will always be an Indian , an outsider for people of England..So I think I should go back and do what I came here for.."
Drake and Elise exchange happy looks and Elise hugs her..