Part 13: Holding On and Letting Go

6 days later,Deenpur.............................................................................

Bondita carries her luggage out of train and stands there admiring the surrounding and the enchanting fragrance of her own soil,her own country...

Bondita(smiling)~"Aakhir na na karte mai aa hi gayi wapas.."

She carries her luggage out and sees that many things has changed now but what not changed is her..She sees a Bullock Cart and calls out the rider..

Bondita~"Bhaiya Devipur chalenge?"
Rider nods and loads her luggage and they leave..

Rider~"Yaha ki hai aap behenji?"
Bondita smiles at him

Bondita~"Ji bhaiya..Mai padhne bahar gayi thi aaj 10 saal baad wapas aayi hu.."
Rider~"Arey waah madam ji..Padhne likhne to ya to bade ghar ki ladkiyan jaati h ya phir bade ghar ki bahuyein..Aap kaha ki hai?"
Suddenly all colour fades from Bondita's face and she goes numb remembering her days spent in Roy Chaudhary Haveli..But she collects herself and pretends to be strong..

Bondita~"Ji nhi bhaiya..Mai Devipur se hu..Meri ma ke alawa mera koi nhi hai..Aur na hi mera kisi se tallokaat hai.."
Rider~"Thoda ajeeb baat hai ki aap itne chote se gao hote hue bhi itna padhi likhi h aur vilayat se aayi hai..Hum bhi aapke jaise hi hai par hume to aap dekh hi rhi ho..Apne guzare ke liye gaadi chalate h ki 2-4 aane mil jaye aur shaam ko apne parivaar ko kuch khila de mele se.."
Bondita~"Mela laga hai kya?"

Rider~"Haan madamji..Laga hai na..Diwali se pehele wala..Humare gao mai laga hai bass"
Bondita~"Aapka konsa gaao hai bhaiya?"
Rider~"Tulsipur!"

Bondita gets shocked on hearing the name of the village ..The rider stops in the mid of 2 ways..

Rider~"Madam ji yaha se ek raasta Devipur jata hai aur ek Tulsipur ke mele ki taraf..Kaha chalna hai aapko?"
Bondita looks at the Tulsipur way and gets teary, her heart breaks to say but she remembers the betray she felt and decides to do what she came for..

Bondita~"devipur chaliye bhaiya.."

The rider turns for Devipur but Bondita's eyes never leaves the Tulsipur way...

Some kids run around the cart and bondita smiles looking at them and the Rider stops the cart..Bondita comes out and unloads her luggage 

The kids gets too much excited and run around her  ..Bondita happily bents down and stops them 

Kid~"didi didi..Aap vilayat se aayi ho? Badi babu ho? Humare liye kuch laayi ho?"

Bondita~"Arey arey abhi to aayi hu yaha bahar hi saare sawaal karloge kya? Accha tum me se jo bhi mujhe Sumati kaki ke ghar le chalega usko to mai khoob saari mithaiyi dungi vilayat wali.."

Kid~"Arey sumati kaki..Wo aam ke bageeche wali ..Unke yaha hum le chalenge aapko par aapko wada karna padega ki aap mithayi dogi hum sab ko ?"

Bondita promises them and the kids make way for her and no sooner she reaches her old home 

Bondita gives the chocolates to the kids and the kids leave..Screaming vilayat wali didi ..

Bondita knocks at the door with a lot of tears in her eyes...Sumati opens the door and looks at Bondita for long..

Bondita~"Ma?!!!!!"

Sumati gets shocked..
Sumati~"Bondita?"

Sumati gets overwhelmed with happiness and they both hug each other hardly and Bondita cries in her arms feeling alot protected and cherished like she just came to her home who is actually her mother..