Part 3: The New Moon

1920,London........

"Rush and rush of people everyone is trying to get ahead of each other, time by time everyone is coming more closer to their goals while some people are their just for their livelihood and me..I am here to become a barrister..And today I achieved that Goal"

Everyone looks serious but in a happy way,everyone sitting at a huge auditorium, wearing the trencher and a coat...Basically a graduation ceremony......While an only girl from the batch is giving the final speech...

"During all these 10 years that I've got to spend in this institute has made me a strong pillar and more motivated towards what my real goal is! I am graduating as the First Women Barrister of this institute also as a gold medallist and a appreciation letter by the Government ,for which I am very grateful, for today and for all these years..At last, I wanna thank my mother ,Ma,who is waiting for me back in India and without whom I am nothing and A very special person (she just smiles with a longing thought)..Happy Graduation....."

Everybody starts to clap for her and also gives a standing ovation...

Professor (pointing towards the girl)~ "Students,May I present you the Gold Medallist and only Graduating Women Barrister..Miss Bondita Das......!!!!!!!

Bondita smiles and everybody gathers for their graduating photograph....

After an Hour.......

Bondita sits on one of the reserved seats and reads her name (Barrister Bondita Das) on the table.. she takes out a marker from her bag and writes :Barrister Babu Bondita Das: smiling 

when somebody calls out her name...

"Bonditaaaaaaaa!!!!!"

Bondita listens but doesn't turn..

"Bonditaaaaaaaa!!!"

She keeps on ignoring the voice when someone grabs her hands...

"Ab bhi gussa ho?"

She gets shocked seeing the person ..

Bondita ~ "Birrrrrisssstttrrrraaaaa babu!"

Anirudh smiles and takes the marker from her hands..

Anirudh~"kyu chaunk gayi? Tumhe kya laga mai nhi aaunga?"

Bondita ~"Mere lagne , na lagne se kya hota hai?" (she turns away from him and she puff up her face)

Anirudh smiles looking at her

Anirudh~"Theek hai..Phir tum Gussa hi reh lo..Maine socha tha ki roshogulle ki handiyan laaunga wo bhi 8-8 to shayad tumhe accha lage"

Bondita smiles mischieviously and sticks out her tongue at the name of roshogulla..

Anirudh~"Theek hai phir mai jata hu bondita...."

She turns and holds his hands to stop him from leaving 

Bondita ~"Nhi ....Rukiye aap !!"

When she gets shocked again...

"Rukiye ...Aap? Itni izzat kabse dene lagi tum mujhe bondita?"

She remains stunned and realises that its not anirudh and leaves the guy's hand ..

"Pagal wagal to nhi hogayi ho na ? Ye aap kabse nikalne laga tere mu se?"

Bondita frantically starts looking around for anirudh and realises that it was just her dream and he has never been in London in past 10 years.....

The guy snaps his fingers in front of Bondita as if she is day dreaming... Bondita comes back to reality..And smiles looking at him..

Bondita ~"Jab se tu Barrister bana hai..To socha apne humesha haaar jaane wale rival ko thoda izzat dedu!"